Who's your second favorite workout instructor???

Thank you all so much for your input. It looks like I have quite a decision in front of me. I'm thinking right now of gettin ONE Tracey S. workout but which one??? And ONE Jari Love to get me started - I'm looking closely at ripped to the core - (I think that's what it's called). I've been looking at so many that I'm getting confused. LOL! So, who's got these and what do you think?

Also, I already have P90 from a long time ago - haven't done it in forever. I just dug it out this weekend and will give it another whirl. I'm a bit reluctant to buy any more BB workouts since I've been told that P90X is the most advanced program they sell - and I've been there and done that. Wouldn't the others be a waste of money or am I missing something? I do like Tony so if it would be worth it to get other workouts I will check into it.

I don't really know why I don't like kickboxing - the kicks in particular just scare me a bit - I don't want to risk injury and I'm always afraid that I'm going to hyperextend my joints.

All of you lurkers out there - let me know what you think!:)

Still open to suggestions....and it looks like others are finding this thread helpful too......so keep it comin'!:)

Again, THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT!!!:) ;-)

>Thanks, I'm thinking I will try Amy Bento, I've heard good
>things about her which is tougher the kickbox or the hi/lo.
>
>I actually have met Mindy before. I attended BostonMania last
>year and she was there!

They are both pretty tough and fun but I would go with the HLX because you get a lot of footage from All Punp Extreme, included in four premixes on HLX. Premix #7 is my favorite....most of the leg work from APX with a few cardio blasts.
Angela:7

Also, I already have P90 from a long time ago - haven't done it in forever. I just dug it out this weekend and will give it another whirl. I'm a bit reluctant to buy any more BB workouts since I've been told that P90X is the most advanced program they sell - and I've been there and done that. Wouldn't the others be a waste of money or am I missing something? I do like Tony so if it would be worth it to get other workouts I will check into it.

Angi- I don't have P90X but I do have power 90 3-4 & almost all the Power 90 Master series along with his 30 min Bun Shaper & Thigh toner from his 30 min. series... from the information I've seen I think P90X is focused more on toning & gaining muscle, not necessarily leaning out... I think the Power90 master series & the original one is more focused on losing weight & gaining definition.

Again, I'm not 100% on this since I haven't done P90X but I know I love Cardio Intervals from Master series & think it is a good cardio w/o- I wish it were longer but I do still fit into my rotation.

Not sure that helps but figured I'd share my thoughts!

Annette Bethel

The Three "F's"-(Cathe) Friedrich, Firm and Fitprime. But I also like:
Jari
Gin
Ellen
Burr
Keli
Debra
Tracie (TLT)

I do have a few CIA's, Amy and Kelly but I seldom do those.

P90 Masters is chaptered very well........when I want a longer workout, I just skip back and repeat a couple segments. That's how I usually use the entire P90 Masters program.

I said Tracie Long earlier but after doing my Kelly Coffey Meyer's "Shape of the Things to Come" I have to say I like her better. She incorporate a variety of moves (I also really like her Step Boxing workout) and is always challenging.

I also love Allie with the FIRM and all the other instructors on the FIRM DVDs..I use them along with my Cathe DVDs all the time...

I agree that RTTC is a great workout. Actually, all of Jari's get me sore even using my usual Cathe weights. I consider that a great thing! :)

Get them from deepdiscountdvd.com I got my Jaris from there for less than $10 a disc. HTH!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.