Who's working out tomorrow???

HA! Wendy, my dear....I think you're out numbered tomorrow! But enjoy, no matter WHAT you decide to do!

ENJOY YOUR WORKOUTS OR YOUR REST DAY!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to YOU ALL!

Gayle

Wendy,

I'm not working out tomorrow either. I haven't been working out much the last couple of weeks, but Wednesday I will be getting back into my daily workouts (I ski, but don't count that as "working out" - I figure that is just bonus exercise). Don't feel guilty. We all need to take a break every now and then.

Yup....I'm hoping to fit in a Cathe (yet to be determined) in between Christmas breakfast/gifts and Christmas dinner. I should have a few hours to play with and since the house is clean, at least at the moment, I should be able to fit in a workout to counter-balance some not so clean eating. It is the holidays after all!:9

Today was my rest day so I will feel like a slug if I don't get something in tomorrow.

Angie

It depends. I got massive right lat muscle spasms several days ago and, though the muscle spasms have finally relaxed, I'm still really sore. If I can do it, I'll be doing it in the evening. GS Legs is on deck next. The only thing I can figure is I lifted too heavy on GS Back/Shoulders/Biceps after having been off for 2-1/2 months. But yea, my goal is to get back as soon as possible, hopefully tomorrow.

Yep, I met my buddies since we run together every Tuesday & we did a 6.5 mile run. We were all feeling great this morning! ;-)

Merry Christmas!

You can count me in. Rythmic Step!!! I'm doing the December rotation, can't stop now. Merry Christmas everybody! :7 :)

I planned on it, really I did. Overslept a bit with DH, got up to work out and DS came over. I was only on interval 2 of Imax3. Oh well, more important to spend the time with him. Not sorry a bit. May get a walk in later on today.

Merry Christmas all!

Jeanette

Just did the cardio portion of "Step, Jump and Pump" and snuck in some abs as well! That was a fun 45 minute workout, glad I tried it instead of doing something I always do like KenpoX!:) Now its time to chow down!:9

Merry Christmas Everyone! :7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.