Who's working out tomorrow???

I'll be working out with you, Gayle! Following Cathe's Dec. rotation, I'll be doing LIC upper body sculpt premix plus PLB stability ball leg segment.
Today was a 3 mile run and then RS.

BTW, Gayle... I looked at your recent pics and you look fabulous!!! WTG girl!:7

Merry Christmas!
Gin:)

The way I've been eating (at least 7 "pecan dreamballs" at a party last nite!!!), you better believe I'm working out tomorrow.... every single day over the holidays!!!

Count me in! I am doing Cathe's December Rotation. I am one day ahead of her schedule. So I will be doing 4DS Kick Box(cardio only) plus Coremax Segment 2.
We have adopted a very relaxed approach to Christmas day. We open the presents a little at a time so it takes most of the day. We watch movies and play games.
We have pancakes with strawberries and cool whip, turkey bacon, and juice for breakfast. Sandwiches for lunch. Then for dinner I make home made pizza and fruit salad. And for dessert apple, pumpkin, and cherry pies with ice cream.
Mind you, I won't be indulging in all of the food. I try to stay away from the sweet stuff.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas day!
God bless,
Heather

I'm not working out. I was on vacation for a week and then I ended up with the GI flu for a week. I worked out yesterday and today. I figure I'll start back slowly. Therefore, tomorrow I will rest and enjoy my day.

Jennie

Yup, I'll be working it too! I'd love to get up at my usual 5am and bang it out, but DH is joining me this week, and prefers to wait until a civilized hour. So, we'll probably do it after the kids open their presents. At least the gifts should keep the kids amused for the hour we're PlyoX-ing it. I plan on tacking on the 4DS Leg workout, but doubt DH will join me in that.

Happy Holidays!
Sandra

I will be working out too. I am doing my second P90X rotation. Tomorrow is legs and back. I will do a KPC premix too.

Happy Holidays

Mariángeles the spanish Turbo Kick junkie.

Ohhhhh, I hope so but that will depend on the rest of my family. If they're up early I'll probably skip it but if they sleep in I'll sneak in some intense cardio, IMAX3 to balance out the highly anticipated caloric intake}( :p :9

Merry Christmas!!
Laurie:)

C'mon now ladies! Y'all are KILLING me! I demand that you stop it right NOW!!!:p

I had myself convinced that I would rest tomorrow w/o ANY guilt.

I had myself convinced that I would not make myself crazy trying to fit in a work out since we have to travel 2+ hours up to sister's house for the holiday!

I had myself convinced that I would not be the only one taking the day off and now it appears that me and I think one other poster are pretty much the only ones!x(

SOMEBODY ELSE WHO'S NOT WORKING OUT TOMORROW PLEASE POST HERE!!!!!:7

Probably me. Have a few hours after presents and before off to my brothers house. Plus I'm hoping Santa's bring 4DS.

Nan

I'll also be joining you Gayle. I plan on getting up at my usual 5AM. I will be doing Drill Max, followed by LIC's bonus cardio two times. I always add on the LIC bonus cardio to drill max, that gives it just the added sweatness that I need to round out that program!

I absolutely LOVE Drill Max and LIC - I cannot think of a better workout to be doing on hnristmas morning.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Cheryl

Hi,

It's upper body for me, although I'm not sure what yet, and some yoga if I have time.

Happy Holidays!

Tracy

Yep, I'll be doing GS legs and S&H chest and back but at night when everyone else has gone to bed. Peace time for me!

Clare

I'm with my Cheetah Pal Wendy - I just worked out 9 days in a row. I'm ready for a rest day. In fact I planned it that way on purpose. :p

But honestly, the holidays have enough stress - if you can get in a workout ENJOY!! If you can't ENJOY! Christmas should be all about doing what is good for you at that moment.

Happy holidays to all of my Cathe friends!

Rest day for me!

Christmas is always a planned rest day for me. No guilt. I like to think of it as a gift to myself since I work out hard all year and I get to hang out with my family all day - from early morning until bedtime. :) I look forward to it and enjoy it and then get back to my workouts the next day.

Erica

Yep, I'll be working out. CardioX is on the schedule, but think I will do 30 minutes of Imax3 and try out a Christi Taylor workout that is new to me (thanks Fiddlefit)! I like working out hard and having fun!

Jeanette

My 10 yo DS is giving me a workout dvd for xmas (he's not very good at keeping secrets--he's SOOOOO cute!) so I'll be doing whatever he gives me.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.