"Who wants to talk about the Low Impact series?"

You will certainly be able to purchase the Low Impact Series with or without the Spin workout. We realize most people don't have a spin bike. We are either going to offer the Low Impact series as:

1. Low Impact Series (normal - Spin DVD not included)
2. Low Impact Series (Deluxe - Spin DVD included)

or the Spin DVD will just be a separate DVD. Either way you will be able to purchase the Low Impact Series DVDs without the Spin DVD.

Excellent news on selling the series without Spin DVD included. I have no interest in Spinning whatsoever. Thanks!

Clare

hi,
just wondered if all the dvds you'll be able to buy separately and one at a time ,as am not sure i can afford the whole series,particularly with custom charges.

Cathe: Not sure if your still going to visit this thread but wanted to first say I'm super excited about your new series. I do have one request though. Is it possible that you make some of these workouts good for small space workout areas? I don't have much room in my workout area and would love a great workout that I could do in a small space. Can't wait to preorder!

Cathe, thank you so much for listening to all the requests for this great sounding new low impact series! I am soo excited!
I have one question, are you including any ab exercises that don't include crunches? Crunches are a no no for me as well as twisting, I have osteoporosis and am told not to do crunches or twisting, which leaves out a good ab workout for me.
I can't wait for May 1st! Thank you so much!
Colleen

FABULOUS! I haven't bought any workouts in a while as I wanted something like this. My knees have gone crunchy so this low impact series is totally what I'm looking for.

Thanks Cathe for providing something for everyone! I am looking forward to the variety.

:)

That's how I feel about Step, Clare!!!

Maybe the series pre-sale could have the option, allowing people to pick which of the discs they want - "choose 4 of these 5 options to build your own personalized collection!"

Maybe the series pre-sale could have the option, allowing people to pick which of the discs they want - "choose 4 of these 5 options to build your own personalized collection!"

I sure hope that'll be the case. SNM/Cathe, will there be an a la carte option with the pre-order?

I hope so too.. I know I won't want spin/yoga, and I doubt I'll want barre. I suppose when more info comes out about the "meat" of the workouts, it'll be easier to decide if it'd be worth purchasing a whole "package" type deal. I'm very excited about the idea of a low impact series though (& the discs!) so I just hope, there's enough other stuff that maybe I won't mind just gettin a package (non-deluxe)

That's a great idea!
Perhaps several 'package' options (say all 8--I'm just guessing a total--or 6 or 4 of one's choosing).

Do you have you any ideas about what kind of music you'll use?

I would also like to know. I tend to reach for Low Impact Circuit, Bodymax2, Step blast, Imax 2 & cardio & weights because of their awesome music.:D (and Im sure there are tons more i reach for but can't think of right now...oh, Lowmax too )

Any Idea yet about the music?

Last edited:
Low Impact Series

We plan on following the normal pattern we've done in the past for our presales. The initial and main presale special will only be for those ordering the entire series and will be at a substantial discount. We will eventually offer the individual DVDs to be pre-ordered, but the savings will be far less and we will not take presale orders for the individual DVDs until the end of the pre-sale.

Everyone will have some DVDs they like better than others in any DVD series they have bought in the past or will buy in the future, including our Low Impact series. You will have to judge what makes the makes the most sense for you in deciding what and if to preorder, but our best deal will be on the entire series. Individual DVDs will only be discounted slightly.

SO excited

just wanted to say - SOOOOOO EXCITED - of course I would be excited about ANYTHING Cathe comes up with - everything she does is AWESOME!!!!! and may I add .. KICK BUTT!!! :D

Thanks Cathe - for everything!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.