Who did I talk to about The Bachelorette last week?

I know, I need to get a life too!

I noticed when they originally promoted The Bachelorette and DeAnna would make an appearance on other shows, her comment about the end was, "I'm happy with my decision."

I almost think she pulls a Brad.

Haven't other Bachor/ettes said they and their chosen (sweetie, fiance) are very happy?

5 hours? - I have to wait 8 hours.

Diane

I love this show. I watch it every season, but especially like it when they have the Bachelorette shows.

I am not a huge Deanna fan. I think she's a little snobby and bossy. She doesn't seem extremely genuine to me either. Also she seems a little crazed about the whole getting married and having kids thing. I mean, it's great that she knows that she wants that but to have a time line and saying she wants 3 kids by the time she's 30. That puts a lot of stress on all parties involved.

As for the whole Graham situation, I think she was right to boot him. I mean maybe this just wasn't his cup of tea (showing emotions on national TV), but he was so unavailable and didn't really have any conversations with her at all. I mean, his mom basically told her that he is a loner and doesn't let anyone in. It just doesn't seem like what Deanna needs, even though Graham was smokin' hot!

I really like Jason and would totally pick him for me. Smart, cute, responsible, ambitious, those are all the qualities I look for in a guy but I don't know if that's what Deanna is after.

As for Jeremy, he is just weird. He also doesn't talk a lot and is just creepy to me. I hope she doesn't pick him. I think Jesse is a cutie and fun, but not Deanna's type. He's too immature and is not really read for marriage and babies.

Ok, it looks like I need to get a life too. I can't wait to see the show tonight.

I'm so excited to be talking about this show with all of you! I think Jason would be the guy for me. He's sweet, caring, sensitive, strong, funny.......ahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm getting swept away. Hey, if DeAnna doesn't pick him, I wonder if maybe, just maybe, he could be swayed by a "little" }( older woman!:7 Just so all of you know, I may not be able to contain myself while watching the show tonight and may just have to post during commercials but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I will do my best to keep myself under control. :)

Ok, I think I'll join right in here!! I've been watching too. I actually like Jeremy. I don't know if he is the right one for Deanna, though. I didn't care for him in the beginning, but when I saw him reveal his vulnerable side, I warmed up to him. I don't find him weird, but then again,I'm a little strange myself!!:p I like Jason, too. I can relate to the single parent thing. His son is adorable!! Jesse; well, I think he may be in it for other reasons. I think she will pick Jason, and hopefully it will last. I think Jeremy will be going tonight.....

When DeAnna was talking about each of the guys before she was handing out the roses, she described a life with Jeremy as being perfect - with him it would be the perfect home, the perfect life, the perfect something else (can't remember.) To me when people talk like that, it's like they're trying to convince themselves that on paper, all that WOULD be perfect but life is about feelings. Perhaps if she let Jeremy go home over Jesse, it would be because she knows that he really is falling hard for her (which I believe he is) and she would want to spare his feelings.

Yes, I think she is not all that into him. She may be trying to spare his feelings, but he'll still be hurt. In the beginning, he did seem too perfect. He looked like a player to me. But seeing him fall so hard for Deanna, made him seem more real, IMHO....

Wow..Just finished watching. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so i won't say anything until tomorrow!

I was shocked at her decision, but when she explained why, it did make sense. But ohhhhh... my heart broke for him. What a sad thing to go through!

Graham would be a BLAST to date! Maybe not to marry, but to date. he'd be like a challenge to me, to break through. Guess that's not a good "marriage maker". So dating would be fun (and I can NOT get over how hot and CUTE he is, did you see him smile and stuff? oh myyy).

I'd imagine these guys would have women POUNDING on their doors now ! (maybe not the coyote guy...wth??)

And can I just say, that I LOVE that Fred too? The end was great!

Okay, enough ... more tomorrow, after everyone has seen it!

~Chris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.