Which of the new six videos are you the MOST excited to get?

Which of the new six videos are you the MOST excited to get?

• Total voters

Jilliana22

Cathlete
I'm the mosted jazzed to get my hands on the kickboxing and legs tapes. The two weight lifting tapes however are running a close second.

Very hard to choose.

I chose supersets because I don't have anything like this one.

I can't wait for the legs & glutes since I have just begun to master Leaner Legs.

I'm looking forward to the Step Blast as it sounds like it might be another Rythmic Step yet with some blasts thrown in. I voted for that and My running second choice is Kickboxing tied with the Push Pull...voted for them too. :D
Oh wait...I'm looking forward to the Super Sets because I've never done them before....and the Leg work...can't get enough of that...

Darn it :D... I just want them all! LOL :D

I'm most excited about the Super Sets one and Push/Pull and Step, Jump, and Pump.
Who else besides me is dying to ask Cathe what month they will be filming?
So cool!

So hard to choose! I can more easily say which one I'm least looking forward too (apt to get) and that would be the step tape. Weights, kickboxing...both great and a nice addition to my video library.

Do I have to choose? They all look great!! I guess if I had to pick just one, it would be the kick box.

Lisa

<<Jilliana, I just sent you a message.>>

Kick, Punch & Crunch gets my vote. I think partly because the name is so catchy. ;)

My second would be Push & Pull. The only one that will be tough for me to do is the 75 minute one. I usually can only set aside an hour a day for a workout. :-(

I can't wait to get my greedy little hands on the Circuit wts. tape (Supersets)!!!!!!! A close second is the push/pull workout and in 3rd place is the lower body tape. :7

RE: Which of the new six videos are you the MOST excite...

I am really excited about all of them. I guess I am not a big step fan, but still do it for the cardio benefits. I just love that Cathe's has something in this series for everyone.

I can't wait to see what the premixes are going to look like. I hope that Cathe does the extra DVD like she did last time.

I just can't wait to pre order all of them. I am one happy camper.

Terri:D

Since I could vote only once I went for the Super Sets, but I want them all! :)

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

RE: Which of the new six videos are you the MOST excite...

I voted for StepBlast too. I'm a die-hard cardio endorphin junkie. I never get bored, and each tape has its own "personality".
Hollie, did you ever notice we almost always like the same videos? Our favorites could be duplicates!
Dawn

Kickbox w/o followed closely by both weight w/os and cardio/circuit weights w/o. That just leaves the step blast (not so sure this is for my choreo-challenged bod) and the leg & glute w/o which kind of scares me. :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.