Which is the masterpiece? Which series would you recommend if you could only get one?

Which is the masterpiece? Which series would you recommend if you could only get one?

• Total voters
RE: Which is the masterpiece? Which series would you re...

Although CTX is my current favorite, I can't wait to finish my CTX rotation so that I can do the Intensity Series. I previewed all the workouts and I love them all. The only reason I'm not doing the new workouts now is because of the great results I'm getting using CTX. My bodyfat is really decreasing thanks to this series!

I'm not doing a CTX rotation, but I've noticed major changes in my endurance and waistline since adding CTX to my workout regimen, so it's got my vote. And I can't believe how hard I work during those 30 min cardio sections! I'm more wiped out doing them than doing an hour Cathe step tape! It's too early to tell what the Intensity Series will do for me since I just got it--I love the premixes, but CTX seems like her masterpiece.

I absolutely love my CTX set and would NEVER part with it. However, I had to vote for the new Intensity series as it just simply rocks. On the DVDs there are soooo many variations. It will take me months (maybe years) to ever become tired of these!

OK

Well, I ordered the IS last night. CTX has to wait again. :*
I was over at VF and read so many posts about the series...but what really got me was the PUB comments! Plus when I heard there were NO sit n stands or low ends on PLB!!! :9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.