Which DVD do I use after after pregnancy?

Hello,

I just had a baby 3 weeks ago and before the baby I worked out at the advance level for over 8 years (running 3 miles, taking a double step aerobics clas and doing the elliptical, plus weights), so I am no stranger to hard cario and weights. I don't have any of Cathe DVD's but I really want to start. Which DVDs should I begin with that offer cario and weights? I have 25lbs to lose. Thanks ladies.

Congrats! I would start off with basic step/bodyfusion. Interm. level but includes a decent mix. I would also start back with walks with the baby until you feel up to cathe workouts. Another nice mixed workout is cardio and weights. If you can also swing it, the ctx cardio series is great for a new mom since each workout is under an hour.

I would get low impact circuit for when your levels up a little more. It's easily modifiable and SOOO much fun!

Lindzebird

I agree with shopahilic, start out with BodyFusion/Basic Cardio. That is a good DVD. Also, Low Impact Step is really good too, for starting out. After I had my son, I started walking at about 3 weeks after. Then I slowly started adding in pilates, and then beg/int. Cathe. I too worked out alot b/f baby, then after I had to slowly build both my cardio and strength back. But, that being said I am at my pre-preggo weight and clothes and Ryan is almost 4mths. It can be done!

I used the BF/BS and LIS, and after those were to easy for me (around 10-12 weeks pp) I started to modify LowMax, Cardio & Weights, Imax 2, and MM and MIS. I really think walking was so great in the beginning. It got both of us outside, in fresh air, with changing scenery. A nice change from being cooped up in the house. Just build slowly, it will happen! And congratulations!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.