Which Cathe rotation to slim and tone legs?

Tinker

Cathlete
I'm want to spend the next 2 months before summer doing "official" Cathe rotations that will help slim and tone my legs. Although I have been working out for years to Cathe, I never did an actual rotation. I decided to try a Cathe rotation for the first time just last year. So far, I completed 5 months of rotations and am very happy with results! I would like to really focus on Legs now. Has anyone completed a Cathe rotation and gotten good results with slimming their legs? Which rotation worked best for you? I have been looking at the Rock Bottoms 11/2013 and Definition & Weight Loss 4/2014 rotations. Any suggestions?

I'm want to spend the next 2 months before summer doing "official" Cathe rotations that will help slim and tone my legs. Although I have been working out for years to Cathe, I never did an actual rotation. I decided to try a Cathe rotation for the first time just last year. So far, I completed 5 months of rotations and am very happy with results! I would like to really focus on Legs now. Has anyone completed a Cathe rotation and gotten good results with slimming their legs? Which rotation worked best for you? I have been looking at the Rock Bottoms 11/2013 and Definition & Weight Loss 4/2014 rotations. Any suggestions?

Did you find a good rotation for slimming your legs?

This is not a posted Cathe rotation, but I saw thigh slimming when I did Great Glutes and Lean Legs & Abs each once a week. I also included one day of longer, steady state cardio which was usually walking. The other days of the week I made sure I did one total upper body day, and the other days depending on how I was feeling, I'd do a metabolic workout or a HiiT workout. Drinking tons of water and cutting starchy carbs was a must for me.

Did you find a good rotation for slimming your legs?
I decided to go with the Rock Bottoms 11/2013 rotation and am half done. I think it's a solid rotation. My legs are tired! Training legs is my least favorite which is probably why I really need a rotation to keep me on track. There's an older version of the Rock Bottoms Rotation that I thought about doing. An updated version using ICE and RWH would awesome!

This is not a posted Cathe rotation, but I saw thigh slimming when I did Great Glutes and Lean Legs & Abs each once a week. I also included one day of longer, steady state cardio which was usually walking. The other days of the week I made sure I did one total upper body day, and the other days depending on how I was feeling, I'd do a metabolic workout or a HiiT workout. Drinking tons of water and cutting starchy carbs was a must for me.
I like this! I have really enjoyed trying to follow rotations pretty closely but the idea of making a looser rotation sounds good to me right now. Thanks!

I decided to go with the Rock Bottoms 11/2013 rotation and am half done. I think it's a solid rotation. My legs are tired! Training legs is my least favorite which is probably why I really need a rotation to keep me on track. There's an older version of the Rock Bottoms Rotation that I thought about doing. An updated version using ICE and RWH would awesome!

Can you post the link to the rock bottoms rotation?

I did this rotation and agree with you...it was tiring, but effective. I still do 300 walking lunges at least twice a month!

Enjoy,

Beth

I did this rotation and agree with you...it was tiring, but effective. I still do 300 walking lunges at least twice a month!

Enjoy,

Beth

I did 2011 for eight weeks. It was very challenging and demanding. I loved going through the challenge and
loved the result too. 2013 version is definitely on my near future to do.:):)

Enjoy,

Beth
That's awesome, Beth! Do you find that doing the walking lunges helps to slim your legs, or mostly help the glutes, or what?

I did 2011 for eight weeks. It was very challenging and demanding. I loved going through the challenge and
loved the result too. 2013 version is definitely on my near future to do.:):)
The 2011 rotation is more challenging than 2013, that's why I started with the 2013 first. What results did you get, if you don't mind my asking?

That's awesome, Beth! Do you find that doing the walking lunges helps to slim your legs, or mostly help the glutes, or what?
Tinker, I find they get my heart rate up a lot and I use them as a challenge. I usually wear a 20 lb. vest and I feel it in my thighs and glutes. It is just one of many exercises that help keep my legs toned.

The 2011 rotation is more challenging than 2013, that's why I started with the 2013 first. What results did you get, if you don't mind my asking?

I do not mind you asking. Result I gained are:
  • Strength, I gained strength in my legs overall.
  • Cellulite reduction, this came up as a surprised --- Fat loss.
  • Leaner legs.
  • Gluteus minimus also known by cathletes as THUTT visibility --- Definition.
  • More mind-muscle connection --- Ever since then, I feel my glutes fairly quickly when I train them.
  • Gained more muscles, a rounder maximus.
Hope this answer your question:):)

Last edited:
:eek::eek:
I do not mind you asking. Result I gained are:
  • Strength, I gained strength in my legs overall.
  • Cellulite reduction, this came up as a surprised --- Fat loss.
  • Leaner legs.
  • Gluteus minimus also known by cathletes as THUTT visibility --- Definition.
  • More mind-muscle connection --- Ever since then, I feel my glutes fairly quickly when I train them.
  • Gained more muscles Rounder maximus.
Hope this answer your question:):)
Thanks for that. Summer is coming up fast. I'm going to have to move it! Lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.