Where is Donna...fit@39?

dmd

Cathlete
Hi there~

Just wondering where Donna is...I miss hearing from her. I have been away from the boards for a while, so I may have missed something.

I am gonna venture a guess and say that she is either getting ready to or is already enjoying her new grandbaby.:D Just a guess though.

:7 :7

Maybe I will try and call her.

Already enjoying! :D

My daughter had her son (Dantae)(pronounced don-tay) last Thursday. There were a few minor complications so she and the baby had to remain in the hospital until this past Monday, so I've been going back and forth to the hospital and now back and forth to her place since she got home Monday. :D

But I'm still here....

Donna
Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

Awwww!

Congratulations Nana! Now the FUN will begin. Just wait, you won't be able to get your hands on him enough. Can you post a pix soon? Would love to see him and I love his name too. Hope all is well with both mommy & son now. BTW, GREAT to see you here! I miss you too.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Grandonna!!

Happy baby to you, happy baby to you.....What a joy! Dantae is a great name..love it. I just love that newborn time. Congrats, Donna. Wonderful news.

Deb D.

Hey Deb!

Great to see you too! I miss your upbeat posts! How is your singing/shows coming along? I occasionally listen to your CD! AWESOME!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Yes, I have missed seeing Donna here. I know that you are enjoying the knew grandbaby. They are so precious. Congrats.
Diane Sue

Yes I am enjoying him very much and looking forward to the day he does his first workout with me! :D Nothing but "fit kids" growing up with this grandma! ;)

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

Congratulations granny;-) . I can call you that because you only look about 30. What a joy to have that new little one. Good wishes to all of you! I miss you around here too.
Dawn

Congratulations Donna to you and your family! What a wonderful gift (and just before the holiday)! You are going to have fun, fun, fun!:7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.