Where can I find those puzzle mats?

jzsnow

Cathlete
I FINALLY have a room for myself! YAY!! Now, where is the CHEAPEST place to find those puzzle mats you all love so much.

Jessica

I purchased mine at Sam's club a few years back. I'm sorry but I can't remember the price.

Susan L.G.

I got mine at Target, they're gray - no fancy colors. I think they're $14.99 for a 4 pack. And each square is 4x4.

Nan

Yep, I got mine at Target as well. Just a hint though, if you're planning on using more than a 4X4 section (mine is 8X8) - you may want to duct tape together the grids on the underside, otherwise they have a tendency to pull apart. I also taped some of that non-skid rubber backing to the back so that it wouldn't slide around on our concrete garage floor, and now it works perfectly!

GREAT SUGGESTIONS!!!

Thanks!! I didn't see any at sams, but I will head to target in the morning!

Jessica

Lowes, Walmart, Dick's Sporting Goods, and Sears have them as well. I believe Walmart's was the cheapest of the batch.

Home Depot carries them. (In black, or in a combo pack of red/blue/yellow/green). Sometimes they have them on sale.
I think Walmart (or Sam's club) might be the cheapest, but I'm not sure if they are the same thickness?)

Mine came from Lowes years ago.

I have two layers of the puzzle mats on my floor. If you plan to do any sort of impact at all, you'll need the cushioning of two layers.

Costco, baby!

Costco price in Portland, OR: 6-pack of 2" x 2" squares for $8.16.

Costco price in Salt Lake City, UT: 8-pack of 2" x 2" squares for $11.99.

Gisela

"She's living in sin with a cowboy, and hell--he can hardly even walk!" --J.R. Ewing, "Dallas"

>sadly enough, I don't have a costco!

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!! :(

"She's living in sin with a cowboy, and hell--he can hardly even walk!" --J.R. Ewing, "Dallas"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.