When you realize you have lost a couple Cathe DVDs

rhbrand

Cathlete
So I'm getting back into using my DVD collection. And it's been fun.
I decided to catalogue my DVDs so I know what I have what I want to keep, and what I want to pick up along the way.

I realized that I have lost a couple of my DVD workouts, probably when we moved a few years ago, and I wasn't doing my Cathe workouts back then.
Guess really soon I'm gonna have to make a list, check it twice, and make a nice order for a few new and replacement Cathe DVDs

So I'm getting back into using my DVD collection. And it's been fun.
I decided to catalogue my DVDs so I know what I have what I want to keep, and what I want to pick up along the way.

I realized that I have lost a couple of my DVD workouts, probably when we moved a few years ago, and I wasn't doing my Cathe workouts back then.
Guess really soon I'm gonna have to make a list, check it twice, and make a nice order for a few new and replacement Cathe DVDs
What are you missing? I have some I may be willing to part with.

I realized I was missing my Kick Punch and Crunch/Legs and Glutes dvd and the Imax3 DVD. Why do you always seems to lose things when you move?

Others I stupidly sold cause WHAT WAS I THINKING
Circuit Blast and MMA Boxing. I can't believe I ever sold those

Owww ... I'd really miss our KPC/L&G dvd! I seldom do Circuit Max, but rediscovered MMA Boxing this winter & wondered why i stopped using it ... maybe due to Cathe producing so many workouts since then! :) lucky us!

You've reminded me I lost my duffle bag with most of my racketball equipment... I stopped playing in the mid 90's cuz it became a dying sport. But I never throw stuff out yet I have no idea where that duffle is ...maybe I left it at my old house - that was 12 years ago! Ha ha :D Speaking of rackets, I found my paddleball racket from the 1970s this past year ... I wonder if it could be used for pickleball!? I've been thinking of trying that sport. [Just a lazy Saturday here I guess ;)]

I wonder if it could be used for pickleball!? I've been thinking of trying that sport
Pickleball is becoming right popular, isn’t it? I have never tried it….. I use to love
badminton :)……used to attempt tennis…I had it in school and took lessons later on,
for all the good it did me…. I got my exercise chasing after the balls :)

Ohhhh i loved backyard badmitten in high school! Our net was up all summer! And played some tennis but wasn't very good at it. Started playing paddleball in college & liked it but when I graduated seemed like everyone moved on to racketball - so i switched & I became obsessed with it throughout the 80's & early 90's - for years I played 4-5 days a week. So I'm thinking I'd enjoy pickleball too!

The fitness center that I used to go to, in the first building they built. they had indoor
tennis courts and also a racket ball court. I used to watch the racket ball thru the glass
windows inside :). The tennis courts had one of those machines that you filled with
balls and set the speed, boy, that was a hoot! Especially if you got it set too fast! Freakin’ balls going everywhere!!! My niece & I used to play some tennis at
outdoor courts around…and yes, we used to have badminton set up in our backyard too!

I realized I was missing my Kick Punch and Crunch/Legs and Glutes dvd and the Imax3 DVD. Why do you always seems to lose things when you move?

Others I stupidly sold cause WHAT WAS I THINKING
Circuit Blast and MMA Boxing. I can't believe I ever sold those
phooey - I don't have those - sorry!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.