When is your birthday?

November 15, 1952 (53 this year! Awwwk!) My hubby shares a birthday with a couple of you on November 3rd. Also I believe Danielle (Fitofrage) shares a birthday with me, right? My twin sis shares my day too. ;-) Erica, you share my brother's special day...Sept. 3rd.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

(Mary!!! Bite your tongue, we are most definitely not OLD!!!! We are like fine wine, we get better with age!!!)

Totally agree with this! Mine's 11-13-59.
:p

Kathy S. -

We have the same birthday - July 9. I was born in 1964 though so last year was my milestone birthday.

Sue

Tina,

We share the same birthday, but not the same year! I am still younger than you by 1 year! HA! LOL! That is so cool though!!!

Charlotte~~

Thanks Gayle, Judy, Charlotte, Christine, and Happy Birthday to you too, Krisztina!!! My hubby is taking my out tomorrow night to celebrate.
Angela:7

Mine is today! That is why my screen name is Stepper 8/6...

This is the big 3-0 for me, and I am looking forward to my thirties (and 40's and 50's, etc...) because of all of you. You make it look good ladies. Thanks for making me believe that we REALLY are like fine wine and get better as the years go by....

So, tonight, when we are all at dinner, when we toast, I will truly be thinking of all of you, and how you have influenced my life in the short time that I have been on this board!!! THANK YOU!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.