What's your TGIF workout?

pjlippert

Cathlete
I'm trying to decide which workout to do on this beautiful Friday! I have to burn off the Carvel Ice Cream cake we had last night! YUMMMMMY! :D

I am doing the LIS 3 month transformation rotation and I am coming off my first recovery week. Today was supposed to be a rest day but after a few days of back to back "recovery work outs" I was jonsin' for a good sweat and some heavy breathing ;) so I blew off the rest and did the 20 Min Interval Cardio from Body Rock TV + Stretchmax #1. :D

I always like Drill Max Mix and Max premix as a good calorie burner.

This morning I was supposed to do either LI Challenge or Cycle Max. I didnt' purchase Cycle max and didn't feel like doing LIC. I've done Cardio Coach on my elliptical in place of Cycle max but didn't feel like doing that either so I did HiiT Pyramid, followed by 4DS Kickbox portion (no warm-up), followed with 200 jacks and 100 high jogs, and a cool down and stretch. Loved it!!

Happy Friday!
Brenda

I ran 3 miles this morning and then did Cathe's GymStyle Back/Shoulders/Biceps.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

I am doing a 6 week rotation starting with Pyramid series, Slow & Heavy then Gym Style. Today was GymStyle back, shoulders & biceps with some core work on my own.

I did Tae bo Ultimate Upper Body and the upper body premix of High Step Training Advance.
Happy Friday!
Lorrie

I'm trying to decide which workout to do on this beautiful Friday! I have to burn off the Carvel Ice Cream cake we had last night! YUMMMMMY! :D

Go for Step Blast. Great music, fab moves and interval blasts at the end to get your weekend off to a rockin' start!

Clare

I'm trying to finish the February rotation, so I can start the March rotation.

Today was Cardio Core Circuits. The more I do that one, the more I love it!

Lisa

horsing around said:
I'm trying to finish the February rotation, so I can start the March rotation.

Today was Cardio Core Circuits. The more I do that one, the more I love it!

Lisa

Wow! I did CCC for the first time this week and I wasn't feeling the love, that's for sure. I have never felt so beat by a workout! How do you keep up with her? I like to be pushed to the point where I can just barely finish, but I like to actually finish. That last core segment - no way I could keep up!

You rock!

AWESOME TGIF workouts! I did part of LIS Cardio Challenge. Somewhat recovering from a really hard PT appt yesterday and the ice-cream cake! :eek:

Sooooo excited because I just received my Circuit Max in the mail today!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT to take it on tomorrow!

Happy Friday!

Pam

Wow! I did CCC for the first time this week and I wasn't feeling the love, that's for sure. I have never felt so beat by a workout! How do you keep up with her? I like to be pushed to the point where I can just barely finish, but I like to actually finish. That last core segment - no way I could keep up!

You rock!

Don't be too hard on yourself if the first time doing CCC. I can keep up with the cardio pretty well, but have to modify some of the core exercises. I figure as long as I'm working my core, then it's better than watching Cathe and the crew do them.

Keep trying and maybe you'll feel the love too...if not then at least the burn!

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.