Whats your favorite Cathe Cardio!?! :)

I just did Step Works, and I've decided that it's my FAVORITE Cathe cardio tape. It is SOOOO much fun to do that I don't even notice how hard I'm working. It's just a total blast! I could almost say I wish it didnt end! So I was curious to know what all of you thought! (I'm kinda new here so I'm not sure if there have ever been any question/polls like this before) What are your favorite Cathe cardio videos?? Post away!
-Purplesky1120 :p

IMax2 without a doubt! The music is great, the moves are great, this is just an incredible workout. Next would probably be Rhythmic Step - I love the choreo and the music too. Music is a HUGE motivating factor for me.

;-)

It's hard to say because I really like them all. But for now, my favorites are the CTX cardios because of how much gets packed in there in just 30 minutes.

I also really love the cardio in Cardio & Weights, Rhythmic Step and IMAX2.

Danielle

:7

Hmmmmmm.......wow, that's a toughie!! In no particular order:

Rhythmic Step
Step Works
All Step
Step & Intervals

:)

I have realised that my favorite cathe cardio as of right now is Power Circuit! I am always happy to do this one! I love the skipping, what can I say!!! This one has surpassed Step and Intervals as my favorite CTX cardio!

I also love:
Rhythmic Step
IMAX extreme (a new favorite!)
MIC waaaay last, but it is still a fun challenge!
Jaime:)

Cardio Kicks hands down. Its the easiest for me to modify to low-impact and yet still work up a sweat and not kill my bad knees.

It is like asking me to pick a favorite child!!!!

Lets see-->
-->Rythmic Step
-->IMAX 2 (and 1)

Have mercy I think that those are the best ones, and I always reach for one of those two, but I can only do them with the 6 inch, because I have evil knees :).

I just have to add how much I like Cathe, she is an amazing instructor, and her videos are so much fun, I never really liked step before, but now I just adore it!:7 :D

Tough question!:) I'd say it's probably IMAX2(love the music),followed closely by Cardio Kicks and Step Works! Susan

It used to be Rhythmic Step, but I've put that aside for my new obsession with IMAX2...that is ALL I want to do!!:7

IMax2-Used to be IMax1!! (Still love them both, but IMax2 rocks!)
Rhythmic Step-took me a few tries, but it is sooo much fun!
Step'n'Intervals
CardioKicks-LOVE the power drills at the end!

Sorry, I couldn't pick just one either. I love every Cathe tape I have and I have them ALL! :7

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Seems like a lot of ya like rhythmic step, I just ordered that one, and I should be getting it sometime next week! whohooo! It sounds like a lot of fun! I already have imax2 but I haven't been able to do the whole thing yet, but ill get there. I also ordered Leaner Legs, and I can't wait to get that one either! I started out only wanting a few of her videos, but now I want them all, because I keep hearing great things about them, and before I knew it...I was interested in all of em! Thanks everyone for your oppinions on your favorite Cathe cardio!
Purplesky1120

Woo-Hooo, you are going to love Rhythmic Step. Don't be surprised if you end up on the wrong side of the step and wonder why Cathe is on the other??? Ha! It is sooo fun, it's worth the learning curve she throws us. (or, at least me!) Leaner Legs is another goodie! Just did it yesterday for the first time since doing my Intensity tapes for about 8-9 weeks. Whoa, it woke the OLE legs up! Have fun Purplesky! You will own them ALL before you know it!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I'm with you! I just wanted a couple of hers and ended up buying all of her DVD's! I should have just bought them all at once and got a huge discount! Oh, well!!! They are soooo worth every last penny!!!
Rythmic Step & Leaner Legs are both awesome!!! Don't get discouraged
on RS...it took me about 4 times trying it to get all those step moves down. I just tried to practice 1 segment at a time. It is such FUN!!

Danielle :7

There seems to be a problem here....we can't choose just one (kinda like eating potato chips) :9 !

My favorites are Imax-2 and Rhythmic Step. I was scared to try Imax-2 because Imax really burns my legs with all the static lunges and the last interval just blows me away. I figured Imax-2 would be even harder, but its not. I LOVE IT! I have to remind myself that interval #5 only goes through three times and #9 has six. I'm able to do them pretty good now, but the first few times were a little rough.

Rhythmic Step got a lot of rewinding the first few times through. About my fouth try I was able to do it all the way without rewinding. It wasn't perfect, but at least I could get back in step with Cathe when I messed up.

These tapes are just really FUN and times flies by with them. I feel so lucky to have found Cathe and this board of enthusiastic workout people. It really makes working out something to look forward to instead of dreading!

Sami

OH GEEZ, I have them all, let's see, ah Power Max is still it I think and then the IMAX's are in 2nd and 3rd would be Cardio Kicks, I really like Step Jam too.

Edith

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.