What would you like to be called?

SNM Videos

Administrator
Currently, our forum gives you a user title based on the number of posts you have:

Junior Member – less than 30 post

Member – 30 or posts but not more than 99 posts

Senior Member – more than 299 posts

We would to change these titles to be more customized to our site. We can also change the posts requirements to any number we like. We were thinking about something like you see below, but are open to suggestions. Please let us know your thoughts on this?

Member – less than 30 post

Catheite – 30 or posts but not more than 999 posts

Cathlete– more than 999 posts

Or, maybe, SUPER POSTER!?!?!?! Hee, you know we compete for these titles... and really, 299 isn't that many (I swear I've posted more than that in a single DAY when I'm bored!)

But I've gotten off track; is there only 3 categories? Can we figure out something having to do with the rated difficulty of Cathe's workouts? Basic Step Catheite, High Step Circuit Catheite, Muscle Endurance Cathlete, Drill Max Cathlete, etc?

I like the idea of customizing the titles!

I like these! Thanks for asking! :)

Either way, I hope there is some way to get credit for the posts we made before the new site came into being. I never did get a new password so I had to create a new profile if I was going to be able to participate. I'm considered "junior" but I have been a fan of Cathe for years and a forum user for well over a year. Anyone else have the same problem?

Beth

Or, maybe, SUPER POSTER!?!?!?! Hee, you know we compete for these titles... and really, 299 isn't that many (I swear I've posted more than that in a single DAY when I'm bored!)

But I've gotten off track; is there only 3 categories? Can we figure out something having to do with the rated difficulty of Cathe's workouts? Basic Step Catheite, High Step Circuit Catheite, Muscle Endurance Cathlete, Drill Max Cathlete, etc?

I like the idea of customizing the titles!

We can have more than 3 categories, so feel freed to make suggestions with more than 3 user titles.

Either way, I hope there is some way to get credit for the posts we made before the new site came into being. I never did get a new password so I had to create a new profile if I was going to be able to participate. I'm considered "junior" but I have been a fan of Cathe for years and a forum user for well over a year. Anyone else have the same problem?

Beth

You just have to request through our ticketing system to have your accounts merged. You will need to include both usernames in your email and make sure to be clear which username you wish to keep. Please allow several days for this to be done as we're a little backed up with request right now.

Aw, Chris you are so sweet to ask us this question! It's such a silly thing but really nice of you to consider changing. :)

I don't mind the current labels you have regarding post counts but if you're considering changing them, you're first suggestion is a great idea ("member", "catheite", "cathlete").

Thanks for asking! :)

You just have to request through our ticketing system to have your accounts merged. You will need to include both usernames in your email and make sure to be clear which username you wish to keep. Please allow several days for this to be done as we're a little backed up with request right now.

Where do I find the ticketing system? Do I just email customer service w/ my request?

It would be nice to change member to something else along the lines of Catheite and Cathlete-I just can't think of anything!:)

I think it'd be cool to have multiple levels, maybe incorporating Catheisms in there.

Just to throw out some possibilities:

Rookie - under 100
Recreational Poster 100+
Havin' a blast 500+
In the Work Zone 1000+
Embracing the Challenge 5,000+
Hardcore Cathlete 10,000+

Currently, our forum gives you a user title based on the number of posts you have:

Junior Member – less than 30 post

Member – 30 or posts but not more than 99 posts

Senior Member – more than 299 posts

We would to change these titles to be more customized to our site. We can also change the posts requirements to any number we like. We were thinking about something like you see below, but are open to suggestions. Please let us know your thoughts on this?

Wow! There needs to be something between 30-999 posts. I joined Cathe.com when you first went on line and all I had at the time of the change over was 364 post! I would never make Cathlete!

Chris, thank you SO much for asking this, because I greatly prefer "Cathlete" to "Senior Member." :D I like the other designations too!

Yay! LOVE THOSE NAMES!

LOVE those suggestions Chris -- I'd be delighted to be a "Cathelete". Please, ANYTHING but "Senior Member"!!! :p:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.