What to do without Mothernature.com!!

kathryn

Cathlete
I've been buying Luna bars (and other "stuff") from Mothernature.com, where I can pay about .99 each if purchased in multiples of 12. Now, Mothernature is going out of business (just like my favorite on-line pet store, Pets.com). I never paid attention to previous posts about other sources for Luna bars, since I was satisfied with Mothernature, but now I need help! Where else can I get a good deal on these bars (and any help finding another on-line pet source that sells "Pet mess clean-up" for the same $6-ish price Pets.com did, instead of the $12-ish that Petssmart charges, would also be appreciated ;-))
Thanks!

There's a thread over at VF right now talking about the best places to get Luna's. Can't remember the title but it has Luna in it. I would copy and paste from there, but I don't know if I can do it without upsetting someone. One person found them at Walmart for $1.14 each. The rest were .com companies.
Andrea

Hi, I buy mine at Drugstore.com. I can't remember the exact price but they are comperable to mothernature.com. also, I've had very good experiences with drugstore.com. My husband likes the clifbars and drugstore.com is having a sale on those now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.