What move do you just hate?

TERMINATORS!!!!!! I STRONGLY DISLIKE THE TERMINATORS. THERE IS PROBABLY AT LEAST ONE MOVE THOUGH IN EACH TAPE THAT WHEN I KNOW ITS COMING I JUST SIGH. OH YEAH...AND IN IMAX 3 THAT ONE SECTION WHERE YOU SQUAT JUMP ONTO THE STEP AND THEN JACKS ON THE STEP, ETC. IT'S A HEARTRATE RAISER THOUGH FOR SURE.

I absolutely hate Power Scissors! They make my 26 year old knees feel 100 the next day.

Next on my list of hated exercises:

Jumping off the step - Another one that's tough on the knees
Push ups - SOMEDAY I will be able to do more than 1 of these the big girl way...but it's just so discouraging.
Genie Hops - They just don't wind me and hurt my knees

I don't like pivots - I get too dizzy, but can handle other turns. I also don't like those 6 count mambos on and off the step from Rhythmic Step. Those lowers my heart rate too much. I'd like RS a lot better without those. I also don't like the pump repeater. Wouldn't you know it - for my 5 minutes of fame during the Road Trip Cathe suggested the pump repeater and then pivots! :eek: She HAD to pick two of the moves that I just HATE!

And I'm absolutely with Nancy on those ab exercises with the unsupported neck. I know they are good for me but it hurts my neck too much!

FitDoggie

"The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more."

I realized today while doing the ME Upperbody Premix that I do NOT like tricep dips. Can't stand them. Oh, I do them because I know they help, but I have to push myself (literally) then I spend the entire time using words not fit for this forum.

Another move I could do without is the hesitation repeater. They look dorky. They feel dorky.

I'm glad Cathe shows a substitution I can use in Low Impact step (that "kick backs around the corner" move).

Plyo Lunges, jump tucks and triples around the step oh and the peg-leg pivot and back on the step again, I swear I've done this tape multiple times and I just can't get it. What's up with that? It's almost like my body is just not supposed to do that!!

I second the vote for the peg-leg pivot!!! I had tried to do it sooo many time and couldn't figure it out so I just left out the pivot part. Finally today I figured out how she does it but it makes me too dang dizzy so I'm still not gonna do it! LOL

power lunges
pony ups (I feel really clumsy doing these)
airborn jacks
plie jacks
tricep dips off step (for some reason these just KILL my shoulders!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.