What kind of cardio in Circuit Max

D

DanielleS

Hi Cathe!
I am so excited about your new videos!!!
I'm even buying a DVD player in honor of them!
Do you know what kind of cardio you are going to do in Circuit Max? Will it be all step aerobic segments in between weights or step,hi/lo, and kickbox?
Thanks!
Danielle

Me too, Danielle!

I am also very curious about what kind of cardio will be in the Circuit tape!!! I am hoping for lots of new step-stuff, since step is my personal favorite form of cardio. Cathe, when will you be able to let us know? Thanks for such amazing prices for the new videos---I've already gotten the O.K. from dh to order them on May 1st! Even HE had to admit that those are great preorder prices. Thanks, Cathe!
~Debbie

Hi Debbie!

I'm hoping it's all step, too! Step is also my favorite! Right now, I'm recovering from a muscle strain in my hip flexor and groin from kickboxing, so I'm not too eager for any more kickboxing videos.
Danielle

All step!--to Danielle

I'm glad you told me that, Danielle, cuz I thought I was the only one hoping for all step! I've even thought that I wish all the cardio segments in the 6-pack could also be all step! I'm sure the hi/lo, and kickboxing will also be fun, but I've never loved anything as much as I love Cathe's step......so I'm hoping for as much NEW FUN STEP as we can possibly get! BTW, I hope your injury heals soon!
Love, Debbie

Thanks Debbie!

My injury is almost healed. It's been almost 6 weeks now. I've been going to physical therapy for 2 weeks and hopefully tomorrow will be my last time.
I just LOVE Cathe's step too!!!
I've never tried her hi/lo or kickboxing, still have to buy MIC, but I'm sure it's fun, too.
I'm definitely with you, though, I want as much new fun step as possible!
Danielle

I DON'T...

want to break the cylcle here, but I am so anxious for new Hi/Lo, Step & Kickboxing. I truly think that a mixture is what is so much fun, plus you work your muscles and bodyparts in different ways with the variety. Sorry Danielle to hear of your injury. Get well so you are ready for those new tapes!!(another Debbie!!)

we'll start a new cycle

Debbie, I have to agree with you, I have SO many step tapes and cross-training is really important. I'd love to see some Cathe hi-lo as well. . .

Cathe's step is the BEST

but I want more hi/lo. Good hi/lo seems pretty hard to come by these days. My husband bought a DVD player and is so delighted with it. I couldn't share his enthusiasm until now. Does anyone know when the series will be released? I believe I read that they are going into production June 23. Will they be availible for Christmas? What a great Christmas present for myself!

Hi Forgetful!

The VHS tapes are supposed to be released sometime around late July or in August. The DVD's are to be out 2-8 weeks later.(I believe I read that in a post earlier.) So, it looks like it may be a late Summer present rather then a Christmas present for you. It is so exciting. I am trying to make the decision on a DVD player at this point. Have fun when you get your new tapes!
happy.gif
DebbieH

Hi Danielle!

I do not like to answer specific questions because I am known to change things right up to the last minute if things are not working out as planned with the music(or perhaps other reasons). But I will say that as of now, it is strongly leaning in the favor of a mix of hi/lo, step, and kickbox.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.