What is the latest popular "jeans"???

RunDiggity

Cathlete
Anything new out there that is considered a must-have for jeans this season? I am thinking of purchasing my first - yes FIRST - designer pair?

Some I have considered ( and not sure they qualify as designer but high enough for my price bracket!! )

Joes Jeans
True Religion
Paige

I am clueless on the jean trend or anything :) But I heard its worth it to have one killer pair of jeans in your closet :)

RE: What is the latest popular

I have no idea, and I must be completely out it because I can't imagine paying over $100 for a pair of jeans, much less almost $300!!!

I'll stick to Old Navy.

I like Lucky Brand b/c they fit well. I remember when I bought my first pair I was a bit nervous about spending $100. Then all these boutique jeans came out & the Lucky's were "cheap."

I own one or two pair of boutique jeans (Paper Denim Cloth & 7s) but truthfully I never wear them. For fit & comfort, I always turn to my Levi's.

I bought my daughter True Religion and 7's. She is 13. I guess I am spoiling her or living vicariously as she is a size 0, ha. They both look great - much better than cheaper jeans. I think they are worth the bucks but I sure wouldn't buy more than a few pairs unless I wore jeans daily. I may buy a pair for myself when I lose this last 7 lbs to go.

I'll usually just get mine at the GAP. I have some 7's but I don't like the way they fit. Just go in and try a bunch on. Just don't get any "mom" jeans.;-)
LD

My absolute favorite jeans are Hudson jeans. I also have True Religion and Joes. My suggestion is to go and try them all out and see what works best for your body. Make sure they make your booty look fabulous!

I have a pair of paige jeans I LOVE THEM!!!!They are very low waisted, but they lift your rear end so it looks great. I am very petite and they are absolutly my favorite jeans. However, I did pay 168 dollars for them and will never do that again-but it was well worth it. I've tried Joe's jeans not good for the short people. True religion are great jeans, just too pricey!! If you have a Loehmans around, you can get all of these jeans under $100 dollars.

uh - I wish we had this Loehmans around -I am in NE -so no place like that around here - full price only! ;)

I am excited actually - my hubby would sh*t bricks if he knew what I was planning, but who cares! I work 40 hours a week too!

Another Levi's girl all the way! I love the 545 cut! And their price is pretty nifty;-)

I think Lucky's or any jean that has detail on the back pockets. The jeans with the plain back pockets are not "where its at." I have some and like them but was informed they really are not in style. The back pockets are a big thing to the kids and the pockets communicate to them what brand you are wearing.

Funny you should ask! I just spent 3 hours in the Fashion Show Mall trying on pair after pair. I own two pairs of True Religions, the Joey style, I love them, my DH does not, plus I have to wear a heel with them at all times, they are very long on me.

I also own two pair of the new high waisted, flared leg type, they actually look pretty hot on me since my torso is long and my legs are shorter!:) They make you look so long and lean! Mine are from "Grey Ant".

So today, I wanted a simple pair to wear with flats, I received a pair of Tory Burch Reva flats in silver that I love but do not have the right length jean to wear with. So at last today after trying on a thousand pair, I found some at Lucky Brand! They are the easy riders or something, they fit adorable, no pocket embellishment thank god, I am sorry to say, all the jeans with the bling on the back just look cheap to me. So mission accomplished!

Its worth it to have two pairs of killer jeans in your closet, ones you can wear with heels, and ones you can pair with flats!:7

I have 7's and Lucky's...Lucky's are much cuter on me - they are very comfortable.

Do you have a Nordstrom's Rack? They sell of the designers for a lot cheaper!

I don't think I know, nor do I care. Last weekend I found a pair of jeans on clearance at WalMart for $11. Put them on w/ my zebra print heels and BAM!!!! look out world!!! My tush was lookin' rockin' (tootin' my own horn here) All for $11!!!! I just can't spend major bucks on jeans. I know they'd be 1st inline for a major coffee spill or mud stain or whatever. Can't do it. Too klutzy!!

Nan

I bought my first pair of Lucky Jeans about 1.5 years ago. I got quite "lucky" and found them in the TJ Maxx near me for some insane price like $22.00! I grabbed 'em up pronto! I loved them! Unfortunately I was in the process of losing weight after having my son so eventually they became too big on me. I can still wear them but only for knocking around now.

A Lucky Brand Jean store opened in a mall near me. I have gone in the store multiple times intending to buy a new pair. I tried them on and everything but I just couldn't bring myself to spend the $100.00!

FINALLY at the beginning of the summer I think it was, I took a ride into NY to the outlets with a friend of mine. They happened to have a Lucky store there and every pair of jeans they sold was HALF PRICE! They had a great selection too! I ended up buying a pair of the style I think they call "maggie". Cost me $50.00. I LOVE THEM!!!! I want to go back there and get another pair in a different style soon!:+

I normally shop in places like Kohl's so I am obviously not prone to spending the big bucks but once in a while as a treat I think it's worth it. :)

My Luckys are my absolute favorite pair of jeans. I *heart* them so very much. ;)

I'm with the Levi's crowd! :p

Nothing fits like them ever! Unfortunately my favorite was the 505's junior size m length, and they stopped making those about 4 years ago. ;(

Anyways they were the best fit for me :)

Colleen

I'm another Lucky fan. I only own one pair and I paid full price for it, but it was money well-spent as finding a pair of flattering jeans is always a challenge for me.

[font face="garamond" font color=deeppink size=+2]~Cathy [/font face]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif

"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George

I want to look good in clothes, but I don't care at all about name brands. My favorite jeans are Old Navy. Nothing for me beats the fit or the price.

The style for this season is wide leg, and skinny jeans are again out, according to the Vogue and Harper's Bazaar magazines I flipped through in the week. Hooray. Wide legs are more elegant and more forgiving.

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.