What is in the 2 GS upper body "timesaver" premixes?

rose2boys

Cathlete
I have been unsure about ordering these DVDs because I like to work out the entire upper body at once & only have 1 hr. and these sounded so long to do both in one day. But, I read a reference in another post to doing the "timesaver" mix of both workouts. I was just wondering how long each one is & what it consists of.....

TIA!

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

RE: What is in the 2 GS upper body

I just did the timesaver of both the upper body GS workouts.
They are about 30-35 min long.
They usually do the same exercises as the full length workouts but usually skip set. So rather than doing 2-3 sets of an exercise, on the timesaver, you would do 1-2 sets. This works for me, I have been adding on the core segments. You could easily do both TS workouts in about an hour ( that is the upper body only). There is a TS on legs also which I have not done yet- doing later this week.
Definitely worth getting IMO.
In general, I only have an hour to work out per day, and I was worried about the workouts being so long, but thank god for premixes because they really add a lot of versatility to the workouts.

RE: What is in the 2 GS upper body

Thanks! I will probably go ahead & order them. I love the PUB workout & was looking for a similar format. From all the posts it sounds like I'll really enjoy them.

Too bad both GS ub aren't on the same disk, though. Oh, well!

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.