What can I expect with C+W on FitTv?

kristan

Cathlete
I just discovered that not only do we have FitTv, but also that Cathe's workouts are featured. I have never 'worked out' with FitTv. Are there commercials during the workouts? Can I expect the entire Cardio and Weights, or is it edited? Thanks. I have most of the 'old' Cathe tapes and a few new ones and I was thinking of trying C+W out tomorrow before buying. Thanks. Kristan

Hi Kristan,

I'm new to this forum and fairly new to Cathe's workouts. I found her on Fit TV and have been doing her workouts for 3 months. Yes, they do have commercial breaks. I was taping her shows and then doing them so I could fast forward through the commercials. You don't get the complete workout that you get on a DVD, but you still get a good workout. I just ordered some of her DVDs so that I could get the full benefit because her DVDs have more on them than you get on Fit TV, but Fit TV is a good way to start out with her.

:) Dianne

Thanks Dianne. I think I'll vacuum a room during each commercial- clean the house and work out! I know most of her 'moves' fairly well; maybe I'll be a bit more intense with the cardio so I don't feel cheated during the commercials- then again, vacuuming is tough work too. Thanks again. Kristan

I found Cathe on FitTv as well. What I would do was just carry on with whatever choreography she was doing (if it was a cardio work) or do a few extra reps (if we were lifting weights) during the commercial. In that way I would still get a full hour workout in. They are edited for commercial breaks so you don't get the full workout. I have since ordered a few of her DVDs here and there but the ones I don't have I still do on fitTV. I hope to have all of them one day.

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.