What about Circuit Max on the new software?

FoolofaTook

Cathlete
Okay so...since Circuit Max was never chaptered at all (despite the fact it would've been a perfect candidate for chaptering), will each sections be available for download separately or will it still be all lumped together like a straight plug & play the way the DVD is?

Actually though, I'd be more than happy to buy the DVD all over again if Circuit Max was ever re-released by itself with chapters and premixes...or even just chaptering! Especially considering I don't have an ipod and will probably not be able to use the new Workout Blender any time soon, as cool of an idea as it is.

Anyway, just curious.

The chapter points for Circuit Max and nearly all of our older DVDs are being redone for the digital downloads so that chapter points are more like the way we make a DVD nowadays with lots of chapters.:)

SNM - any chance that the DVD will also be available with the "new and improved" chaptering? Also, I would dearly love to have all of the drills on the Cardio Kicks power drills segment individually chapter-pointed as well.

TIA -

A-Jock

A-Jock, great question! I think many of the older workouts that are on DVD but are not chaptered or chaptered well would be nice to have "new and improved"! I would purchase a "new & improved" DVD as I don't have the equipment for the new software (slow dial-up won't work and is my only option right now).
Colleen

Well, Feebee - guess you and I are bound to be disappointed.

I wonder if, someday in the not-too-distant future, workouts in DVD format will go the way of VHS. Seems like this is the first step in that process - upgrading for a new format while leaving the older format alone.

A-jock

LOL...actually, that makes at least three of us very disappointed if Circuit Max never comes out as a chaptered DVD ;(

SNM, thanks for your reply about the new software. Too bad I won't be able to take advantage of it for a long time to come. It's a very clever idea and I understand it'll replace DVDs eventually but even once I get up to speed technologically, I just can't imagine ever getting rid of my arsenal of Cathe DVDs!

Offer still stands...if you ever release a chaptered version of Circuit Max, WE WILL BUY IT!!

;-)

Circuit Max and Cardio Kicks are the only two Cathe workouts that I own on VHS (besides MegaStepBlast, which was never released on dvd). I've considered buying the dvd, but due to the lack of chaptering, figure there is no benefit to spending the money. If these workouts were ever chaptered better, I'd pony up the money!

Sandra

Yes, I actually keep the whole xpress series and Circuit Max on VHS to make custom workouts...even though I own the xpress series on DVD too!

I have to use my old fashioned workout blender (double VCR) to make those mixes. I've pieced together some really fantastic two-day-splits and three-day-splits from that lot (Cathe's first postpartum release, sigh) and I just can't imagine my xpress series 'premixes' without the Circuit Max segments!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.