WELCOME BACK CATHE!!

Lollie61

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

You have been missed! Thank you, for what looks like, another FANTASTIC workout series. My question for you is how should we use these workouts? Is there a certain sequence we should follow that will give us the best results? Also, would you and the other ladies share with us how you prepared for this series? You all look SO strong.

I would also like to say that we appreciate the time and energy that you and your crew(EVERYONE involved in putting together these workouts) put into making such high quality workouts. I, as I'm sure many others, have been exercising to home workouts for close to 20 years. I have worked out w/ many instructors and ,in my opinion, you are the BEST!!

Thank you so much,

Lollie

Hello Cathe!

Welcome back!

It's wonderful to see the fantastic shots of these new videos, they look awesome (and so do you and your cast members!). It is obvious you have all been working very hard.

I'm not sure if you would remember me..... we met a few years ago on a VF Road Trip to your studio. You and I were teased about being "separated at birth"?? :)

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for all your wonderful instruction, form pointers, etc. as it really paid off recently when I was certified as an instructor!! I am excited but at the same time the transition from participant to instructor is much more difficult than I had anticipated. Like my instructor told me: it's like rubbing your head and patting your stomach (while at the same time remembering to breathe and stay on beat)! lol!

I just wanted to say "hello" and thanks for all those wonderful workouts.

Bev K.

Hi Lollie! Thanks for your kind words:). Sure, I will happily give some suggestions on different ways to use the workouts but first I'd like to wait until everyone has the workouts so that what I suggest makes more sense. Take Care :)

RE: Hello Cathe!

Hi Bev! Yes, I definitely remember you. We were talking as everyone was filing out the side door to have a group photo taken with the photographer. How nice to hear from you. Congratulations on becoming an instructor too. It is so rewarding and you'll do just great. Its so overwhelming at the beginning but with time you will find your "groove". Best luck to you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.