Weight Watchers **WED.**Last Day of Feb!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Happy Good Morning out there!
Just starting us off & heading to read personals from last night! Fun banter yesterday!!!

Still waiting for my new Taebos......hohummm -
Today I'll do a slim series circuit of some sort. Probably the longer one about 70 minutes.

Cheryl: snappconner.com is a cool name! I am so excited for you!!! DH found out last night that company stock is worth alot more than he anticipated so these buyouts are gonna be tough to swing... just adding layers of frustration but I keep trying to focus his attention to the ultimate vision. Company value can be a double edged sword! Personally I'm THRILLED to hear its worth so much (right at a million) after just 5 years. Wish we actually saw that kind of loot in our payroll checks!

Kali: On the Wts... I actually lift a ton of weights - just all for the upper! When I did P90X that is when I stopped using weights for legs and viola'! Legs shrunk, got stronger and really cut. I actually lost 2" in my thighs and 1.5" in my hips on that program. Also keep in mind that visually speaking; working the upper body with heavy weights helps to make the lower appear more in proportion. If you dont like Kickboxing is it because you havent ventured out of Cathe territory? I personally love hers but I also like all the ones that are less bouncing/jumping and more Drills Like in arms & kicks...Those are the real gems for getting lean & cut. If you cant give up all your stepping then consider using only 1 riser so your quads dont bulk so much. Just thoughts... If I do more than 1 steap a week I do the 2nd one without any riser at all just to avoid bulk. You can still get awesome cardio benefit by making sure you are using your arms properly.

Jessica: Hope today is less trying for you! As far as portions.. The advise you've gotten is great! Think deck of cards sitting in the palm of your hand and thats about a perfect portion of protein for most. Grains need to be a bit less and Veggies fill the rest of plate. Diningg Out? When you order also order your to go box... immediately put half to 2/3 in that box at table and just eat the remaining. (easier said than done!)

JANE: I did indeed see the Filming Thread!!!! YIPPEE! I really hope its new kick and a SH/CTX Combo. What are you hoping for???? Wish we could just put in order! ha

AMY: AWESOME dinner girl! When you're ON you're really ON! ^^^5 on mixing up those body parts too! Glad you are finding value in that!!! The ONLY way to fly if ya ask me!

LoriS: Hope you have a great day of hard caore walking ahead!

Teddygirl: What did you do last night? Always exciting to read about your PM antics!

Gidget: Hope today is a great day!

Belinda: Anything special on your workout menu today?

Make it a great morning gang!

Good morning fellow WWer's!

After eating clean for just two days, my weight has dropped 2 1/2 pounds... go figure. At least I didn't have to pay last night! I'll not do that again that close! I've kept up my workouts and I know that had a lot to do with it.

Off work today for my comp day but have my six-month rheumatology checkup this afternoon. Need to try to get those taxes done today! I start week #4 of the Feb rotation today, so my workout will be KPC.

Traci - regarding the filming... I think the 4-day split and step workout was on the original filming schedule that Cathe announced in August of 2005 before her injury. If she sticks with her original plan, that should be the next batch with the boxing set coming after that one. (I'm already thinking about buying a bag and a stand!):7

Hi everyone!

It's going to be a busy work day today. I'm thinking about 30 min TM speed intervals and then Meaner Legs. That should just about do it!

Traci, oy, I hear you on DH's company value. That is so hard. I hope he makes it through this division okay. Thankfully in my case we're just doing a division of assets with no noncompete, so it saves us on company value issues - we'll both just keep rolling. I will be so glad for both of you when this is finished!!

Jane, so happy for you on the 2 1/2 pounds. Yayyy!!

Fun to think about Cathe filming again. I'll definitely pre-order.

Well, off to hit the TM. More later!
Cheryl

Good Morning Ladies,:)

Anyone have any goals for March month? Im not sure what my goals will be, Im just trying to reach this weeks goal:) Im also going to try on some more jeans today. I fit into some of my old jeans but not all of them, its been 2 weeks so maybe some more of them fit.
Im not sure what workout I will be doing today. I would like to do UB and run but there is a part of me that wants to try LIC. I haven't done that one yet. But I want a really good workout and i know I can get that with a run. I guess I will go downstairs later and stare at my collection...something will jump out at me.

Jane, good for you! I to have been eating good since Sun and the scale as started moving again. I didn't lose anything last week and I was probably going over my points. Because I am breastfeeding I am aloud 30 points a day but I think I get better results if I don't eat my activity points with it, cause that could be 35 points a day! So I haven't been eating those points and the scale is moving again. I guess we have to figure out what works for us.

Traci, you have new workouts comming? I love new workouts but I order them and don't do them , unless they are Cathe ones. I was going to order cardio fushion last night but changed my mind, maybe later. I think she is going to be filming again soon! DH said, more workouts? You don't even have all of those other ones tried yet!
Lucky for me, he likes spending money more then I do, so I would have to spend a aweful lot before he said anything.

Cheryl, meaner legs?????? Oh..I feel your pain! I've said it before and Ill say it again...i hate working lower body and right now, I need it more then ever! I think I am going to have to make up a rotation with 2 lower bod workouts a week.

Kali, yes my friend had her baby and it was a boy. Its a 3rd boy and she really wanted a girl. She knew she was having a boy but a part of me wondered if she was lying to us to surprise us....guess she was telling the truth,. DH and I are going to the hospital this afternoon to see him. Her last baby was colic so she is hoping for a quiet one. Hopefully she will get it, her other 2 kids are 4 and 2! What a crazy hosue!

Little one is crying, I will be back later to tell you what my workout was.
Hope everyone as a good day!
Lori:)

Good morning ladies,

today is my last day of Feb.rotation :D :D :D

I am doing MIC! Can't wait what Cathe comes up with for March:D

I am really hoping CTX and Cardio Kicks are coming this week:(

Have a great day!
Belinda

Good morning,

Jane; Niceeee! 2 lbs that is awesome. Keep up the good work:)

Gidget: thank you, :) last night I changed my routine, just a little I’ve decided to add on 2 days of running, Yeah! This way, I’m able to lift heavy when working legs. Now, I can go back too old routine, squats/60lbs or more, lunges/45lbs plie/45lbs and so on. If I add running it will surely keep legs from BULKING. Even tho, I like having slim bulky lean legs :D :D

Tracie: I hope Tae Bo shows up at your door today, really want to know about the workout. Sounds like you have a great workout planned for today. Nice! No crazy workout last night, but tonight KPC crazy huh?}( :p

Cheryl: Did I hear ya say meaner legs, OUCH!!! I haven’t done that one in awhile Excellent !!!!

Kali: Nope, not doing a Butts & Guts rotation, a least not yet ;) But, am working my legs hard. After this rotation I'm moving on to P90X, I want to be an X Grad like you know who x(x( If you need to lean your legs put a rotation together working them at least 4/5 days a week. One day heavy weights and other days NO weights. Try it for a few weeks, you will definitely notice change. Also, add one day of kickboxing. Just me .02 cents :) :7

Belinda: (((MIC))) you are brave,:* I must admit, don’t tell :* I'm scared of this workout. I've had since Cathe released it, but everyyyyy now and again, I'll pop some popcorn and watch it, that’s as far as I have got with it. But I do enjoy the show :p :9 Nice job!

This morning, I did GS legs + Butts & Guts (10 exercise) + ankle wts routine and did inner thighs twice + abs. Tonight KPC (conditioning drills ) I’ll check back later.

Teddygirl~

Hi again, everyone!

Teddygirl, I say you're ahead of me by doing GS legs this morning, PLUS some of B&G??? Ouch!

I decided Meaner Legs wasn't so hard, except for the sit-n-stands. Those made the stars spin a bit... other than that I'm kind of wishing I'd heavied up the barbell to 40 pounds or chosen GS Legs for today.

The TM, however, was killer. 8x 1 minute intervals at 8.6 and 1.5% incline. Made me a little lightheaded at 6:30 a.m., but it was what I needed. So in all, a decent workout for 75 minutes today.

Lori/Gidge - look forward to hearing what you decided for a workout.

Kali - hope you're having a good day so far -

For March goals... gee, I'd love to set a goal to lose my 5 extra pounds, but since they may be the last 5 I don't know if it's more than I can do. Perhaps I can try. I won't have any business travel or pig-out holidays in March, so that should help :p }( ;-)

Have a great morning, everyone!!

Cheryl

Hi Girls,

Well, I had two friends call this a.m for a chat and at 11:03,I said..."I gotta go and get my workout done". I didn't feel bad b/c she is comming over later for a visit.
So...I did LIC and it was a fun workout.The cardios weren't to hard but the weights were tough. DH isn't comming home tonight for dinner and DD wants spaggetti (which i can't eat...plus i don't want to eat the pasta):eek: so....while DH is out and DD is eating, I may get a run in.:) I just feel like heavy cardio is really going to blast these pounds away:)

Teddygirl, your to funny.I have done MIC a few times but I have to admit,I don't pull it out very often but I don't sit and eat popcorn while its on either:9 but its as long as a movie!

Cheryl, sounds like you had a great workout! Those 5 lbs are the hardest to lose! I got a feeling my scale is going to stale at 135.

I can't remember what anyone else posted:eek: so I have nothing left to say:) Oh...other then some of my other jeans now fit:) Of course they are tighter then they use to be but its nice to know I am moving in the right direction.I also read somewhere that the body holds on to fat until 12 weeks PP.I am now 8 weeks PP so I am interested in seeing if I will lose even faster after 12 weeks.
Lori

Cheryl: Sit n Stands are not one of my favorites, I don’t like them. But I do them. }( its too hard on my back. nice work tho!

My Goals For March:

1. Eat Cleaner and allow myself 1 cheat day a week :9
2. Build up Upper Body to look like Cathe’s x( I can dream, can’t I :7 ;)
3. Build beautiful thick lean slim thighs ;) ;)
4. Abs, 6 pack :D I’d be happy if I get any form of a packx( x(

Hm...I know there's more, but for now, this is what I am aiming for ;-) ;-)

Good Morning!

Slept in and it felt great, especially with all the windows open! Had some difficulty with DH wandering/sleepwalking around 0400 this morning, but eventually corraled him back to bedx(

Yesterday's appt went fine. The doctor wants a battery of tests done just in case DH's accident blackout was related to seizure activity. SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO tomorrow is an EEG and next Tuesday is another MRI of his brain. The doctor also instructed him NOT to drive. It seems like all I do these days is shuttle him to and fro from his appts! Normally I don't mind because it's only a day here and a day there. Lately, it's been just about every day since his accident! He's got another ENT appt tomorrow as well. On top of all that, my supervisor wants to meet and go over my annual review tomorrow as well. Needless to say, I'm not going to be able to make my WW meeting tomorrow night. I'll be lucky to get my workout in!

Traci- That's cool that your DH's company is worth that much, although I know that makes the buy-out more stressful! I am hoping that Tae-bo shows up finally! I am waiting for SS/PP (I finally caved and ordered it last week;-) ).

Gidget- I am glad that your friend finally had her baby, and I'm glad that she had a healthy one! I guess that Rylan will have a playmate in a few years, now! I always laugh when I see the Tostito's commercial where the 3 women are talking over the Baked chips and salsa about needing to have more playdates because the kids love them and they are all infants in the bassinets sound asleep!!!:7 You are doing so good with losing your baby weight! Don't get discouraged if it takes longer, heck you just squeezed out a baby 2 mos ago!!!

Jane- That's awesome about your weight. I haven't stepped on the scale, but I have been eating CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN all week!!! I *feel* like I've lost weight, but we'll see tomorrow on my own scale!

I had to laugh last night....I was noticing after GS BSB that my heavy bicep work made the veins in my arms pop out and was showing DH (he asked to see). As I was showing him the veins, he noticed my bicep muscles and said, "Holy s%^t!!! Your biceps are bigger than mine!" I don't know about that, but it made me feel good that he noticed.

Today is the cardio from LIC. I like that one but I may substitute a kickboxing instead....I haven't decided. I am in a snoozy mood today, so my brain hasn't woken up quite yet.

Hi Ladies...hope everyone is doing well today. I had my first WI on Core, and I was down 2 lbs. We will see what next week brings. I will write more tomorrow!!
Lori

Just a quick check in before hitting the workout. I wanted to hop on the scale before tomorrow just to see what's what. Anyway, according to my scale, it's down 4 lbs from this time last week. Now, that's not "official", but it's a step in the right direction, finally!!! DH ordered delivery pizza for dinner tonight and just couldn't understand why I wouldn't add my topping request to his! I kept telling him that he should get what he wants and not to worry about me, but he just didn't get it. I finally told him that I was only going to have one piece, if that! I know that I'm not because I am not giving up my hard earned progress so far for pizza! Not tonight anyway! I have been good this week so far, and I am not going to slack off yet! I'm on a roll so far.

Lori- Congratulations on the 2 lbs!!! I'm glad to see that Core is working for you!

Lori, WTG on the weigh in. I did core for while, but I wasn't eating enough...go figure. It is a great plan!

Eating was crappy. Didn't eat anything till around 2...and then it was popcorn I made on the stove. No workout...my kids did not nap together. This is the time I wish I had a gym membership. I feel so crappy and fat. Eating has been out of control for the past 3 days. I've been eating junky, and not nearly often enough. My own laziness keeps me fat. that sounds like an obvious statement, but its true. Instead of making chicken or something healthy to eat, I just grab whatever I can to hold me over for a few minutes. Breakfast was a pastry, but only because I was too lazy to make something else. With 2 young children,it is so hard to find time to make something to eat. Excuses...yes, usually, but I don't have time to cook all day long!

Any advice? I Have read BFFM...but if I don't count calories,I don't eat enough.

Jessica

Hi, again, everyone!
What an afternoon!

Now comes the hard part of my split with my partner... I reserved the new URL last night... and by this morning, she had sniffed it out and sent me an angry e-mail message about it. She was also trying to make a point of cozying up to one of my clients (who's already told me he's absolutely following me). This transition can't come soon enough!!!

Amy, I am soooo happy for your 4 pounds down on your scale!!! That is the best news ever. Your great workouts, coupled with really clean eating... it doesn't surprise me a bit. And I'm glad you peeked when you did, because I'm sure the outcome helped you resist that pizza!
Veins popping out from weightlifting.. you lucky girl! I only wish I had that much going for me... my biceps are 11 3/8 inches this morning, up 1/8 from Feb. 1 - I feel like my arms look thin but getting more defined and toned. (THis is especially nice that they're increasing a little while the other measurements are going down).
I was realizing this morning that my hips have gone down more than 3 inches since November. Wow. My waist has come down 3 1/2 and my thighs have come down 2" each. That puts it in perspetive, eh?
You're on the fast track now, I can feel it!

Jessica - Sounds to me like if you don't do well if you don't count calories, you need to count calories :7 :p }(
SparkPeople makes it really easy to do that. I think BFFM is actually too tightly structured, as is Body For Life - all the eat every 3 hours, with percentages of protein, fat, carb, etc... but I like the BFFM principles, coupled with SparkPeople as the way to keep track but make it still reasonable as a lifestyle.

Lori/Gidge, glad you got that LIC workout in! Love that one!

Have a great evening, everyone!
Cheryl

Hi Girls,

I thought I would check in now b/c I don't know what time i will get to check in tomorrow. I have baby group at 9:30 ( yeah,like im gonna be on time;) ) and BURPS from 1:30 - 3:30 but I think I am just gonna get him weighed and leave, that way I might get a workout in tomorrow afternoon. I was also thinking that if we have a good nights sleep and he wakes around 7 to be fed, then I could get up then and run before baby group....but I may be way out to lunch on that one!:)

Lori, glad to hear the core plan is going good for you. A friend of mine did the core program and it worked for her.She would weigh in and have a huge lunch that night and get right back on track the next day.Personnally, I don't know how she did that, I have to stay on the straight and narrow.

Amy, congrats on the weight loss! I am hoping for a big drp this week to!

Jessica, I know counting cals can be a pain but its worth it in the end.I gained weight when I first started going out with DH and thats how I lost it, plus I started running.

Cheryl, don't you just love run ins? I hate sneaky people...give her what she deserves!}( }(

I will probably check in later when DH brings home the lap top. Im on DD's computer so of course Im taking up her time right now.
Lori:)

Good evening ladies,

I did MIC this evening! OH boy! What a killer workout:D Today was only my seconed time doing MIC. I didn't have to rewind once:7

Unlike you guys the scale this month was not my best frend:(
I am not upset because my DD and DH tell my everday how much my body is toning up. I am starting to see muscle in my butt, legs, arms and my abs which I never had before.

I am really happy for everbody's weight loss this month:) :)
Great job guys!!:) :)

Amy four pounds:) :) WOW!!!!! You go girl:) :)

Teddygirl you are so funny. I had to laugh when I read your post:7 :7 ( watching MIC:D )

I am not sre what rotation I am going to do tomorrowx(

Have a great evening!
Belinda

Belinda, our friend, seriously have you taken a bf measurement and taken some measurements? The fit of your clothes and the comments of your DD and DH are significant markers as well.

I hope you're not overly worried that you didn't also see your progrses more on the scale. You will!

Have a great night!
Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.