*** Weight Watchers Thursday ***

Well, I kinda feel like someone beat me with a stick last night. DS was only up once, but if I said it once, Ive said it a million times... I really have to go to bed earlier! Tonight is the night that I am going to bed around 10:30 or 11, then when DS wakes at 6:30 I won't feel so crappy.

I think my only workouts will be walks today. I am walking to baby group shortly, then to BURPS after lunch to get him weighed. Then we are having a BBQ here for dinner, so I won't have time to do anything in between...and I will probably go for another walk tonight. Walks are good workouts if you walk fast enough.

Amelia*** TTOM!x( I haven't had a period in a while b/c I am bf'ing but I swear I still have the symptoms! Mt friend and I were talking about that the other day. Tues I could have chewed someones head off! For no reason...I just wanted to.
I hope the doc figures out whats wrong with you! Maybe whatever is wrong with you, is wrong with me:) Then i won't have to go:)
I guess your a little disturbed about the 5 lbs? I always want to weigh once a week but I can never stay away from the scale long enough but it is a good idea to only weigh on one particular day.

Belinda*** How much weight have you lost this month? Do you think the rotation helped? Or was your eating REALLY good.
My dogs are alittle crazy and should be trained. They listen really well but they are awful to walk. They pull me the whole way and the smaller one is worse then the big one! So, I just don't take them. I wish I could be its just not enjoyable. DH as to take them somewhere where they can just run.
I hope your not to bad at your moms house cause you can do alot of damage in a short amount of time!

Cheryl *** I hope you enjoyed your rest day. Are your legs better today? I haven't done any weights this week so I think I am going to have to torture myself tomorrow!

Nancy*** I hope you worked those cookies off! Todays baby group is b-day parties so there is gonna be cake and cookies there! I think Ill just say " I can't eat that in the a.m or I will get sick";)

Mary*** A puppy? You crazy gal!:) So...no grand kids for you yet? LOL I wouldn't think BC would hurt a child but you can never be to safe. I hope you get your dvd player working soon!

Well, yesterday I did Imax 3, tempted to do MM but the phone rang! Then I walked to the mall with my mom so we were on the move for a couple of hours and then I went for a hour long walk last night:)

Im not sure if I will get to check in anymore today..I have a busy day ahead of me. I hope everyone as a good one!

Lori:)

good mornin' to my ladies...well the baby is fed the toddler is fed, the puppy is fed and now i will be fed too:) i swear i can feel my mom standing right next to me saying"what are you thinking" anyhoo.. my ds actually grabbed a chair while i was in the potty and got my pills off the counter. when he was a baby he would NEVER put a thing in his mouth and bow thisx( well tomorrow is my little guys b-day so i will not only be baking a cake but eating it too and on monday we are having a memorial for my mom which is also her b-day(i am thinking not a good food weekend but that is OK) i missed you guys over the weekend and i am going to try and upload a picture of floyd so you can see why things have been crazy!! i will be back w/ personals after breakfast
lori:enjoy your bbq. how much is the little man weighing these days? i know you may not be back until tomorrow but i have a feeling you may take a quick peek at some point today;)

Goood Morning WW Chicks;-)

My DH is home today with lower back(lumbar)sprain,hes got an apptoiment with the doc.! The poor thing was in pain all night,almost went to the ER! Im taking a rest day,my whole body feels like one big DOMS,LOL!(thank you lord:) ) Im taking a midol today,after my caffeine wears off from my coffee,so I hope that will get all this water weight flushd out! Im still up five pdsx( (I know,I need to stop WI )But tommorrrow is the officail WI! Im sure by the end of the day,I will take a walk with ALL my kids home today;-)!

Lori-I was ready to bite whoever came around me's head of monday,LOL! Have fun at your BBQ and I'll let you know what my doc says friday(can U believe that next friday is thats the earlist appt. he had x( ).

Mary-Glad everybody is fed(except You)LOL,The moms always come last! We missed you to over the weekend glad to see ya back! What A nice thing to have a memorial for your mom,bet shes smiling down on you right now! And you bake your cake and eat it too,You deserve it!

bbl! and a big HELLO to Belinda,Nancy and Cheryl! I think thats all thats here now! Kim-are you there!

Hi girls!!!

Lori - Yes, I worked off my cookies with a good upper body workout and a long and fast walk in the park!!! BUT, there's always food around here.....always a reason to celebrate SOMETHING!! Especially at this time of year in a school. Everybody's happy the year is coming to an end, lol!!! So, today there's bagels, flavored cream cheeses, butter, you know!!! I haven't gone into our goodie room today. I'm KEEPING OUT!!!!!!!!!

Amelia - I hope your DH makes out OK at the doctor. For him to consider an ER, it must feel pretty bad!!! Let us know as soon as you know!

Mary - Like I said - always a reason to celebrate. Just enjoy, remember your Mom, and get back on track next week.

We're going to Connecticut for the weekend for my daughter's three day graduation from Yale University. She did really well and we're so happy!!!! (SEE, ANOTHER REASON TO CELEBRATE). Each day ends in some kind of brunch. Oh.......I have no control!!! Well, anyway, we're all very excited and she's on her way to Columbia Law School in the fall. We booked rooms right in the dorms so please pray for a cool weekend for us. (NO air conditioning). It's supposed to be in the 80's on Saturday and then back down into the 70's for the rest of the weekend.....I hope!!!!!!!!

Okay, have a great day!!!!!

Nancy

:)

Mary, you were right! I just couldn't stay away:) I have a couple of minutes before DD comes home for her lunch and I thought I would pop in cause its a little hard to catch up somedays.
Im guessing he weighs around 16 lbs now? He was 15 3 weeks ago sio he should be that or more. He is getting very heavy these days.

Amelia, sorry to hear about your trouble some night. Why do thing always happen when the sun goes down? Weird! You never spend all day in the ER , just the night time.

Nancy, how many points was your breakfast? I eat the same thing everyday so it takes the guess work out of stuff. I am eating pretty much whatever right now and I am just maintaiing. Its nice to know I will be able to eat what I want and the scale won't go to far up!

Alright, gotta run again!

Todays workout is Low Max"Step Combo's premix(41.5 min) followed by " All 7 Blasts " premix(23 min.)}(

I will be back for personals later!

Have a good workout and day!
Belinda

Hi ladies,

I am really slow today! It is almost 5:15 p.m. and I just got done with my workout:+ :+ I have to shower and cook dinner!

BBL!

Belinda

Hey Girls,

Just a quick check in. I haven't stopped all day! I walked to play group in the a.m (40 mins) then I walked to BURLS (50 mins) Came home from that and rushed to the grocery store, made dinner and just cleaned up. This place was alittle crazy with two newborns and 3 toddlers! It was a little crazy.
I was going to go for a walk tonight but I feel to beat. I think I burned lots of cals today just rushing around.

Ill be checking in in the morning.

Hey Ladies!

Popping inn before I give the kids a bath,Im not having a good day,My DH and kids are wanting me to pull my hair outx( and My weight is still heavy on my mindx( ! I don't think it will be down by the morning! OK,Im done with whinning!

Lori-My, your a busy bee today! Im tired just reading what you did,lol talk to ya tommorrow!

Nancy-What a great Achievment to graduate from YALE,You must be very proud! Go on and Celebrate,that deserves an celebration....congrats to her!

Belinda-talk about going slow today,I didn't even get out of my pj's until noon today}( ,It felt great!

Well,I'll be back in the morning,You guys have a great night!

Hi ladies,

Lori your did alot of walking today! WOW! Are you feet not hurting!

Nancy congrats to your DD! Graduating from YALE! This deserves an celebrtion!

Amelia your are funny! You are in your pj's until noon}( Good for
you! Don't worry about the WI tomorrow! You gonna be fine!

I am flying to Germany on Monday morning! Can't wait to see my mom!:D :D :D :D

Have a great night guys!

See you in the morning!
Belinda

Hi, everyone - wow, what a busy bunch!

I've been crazy busy with work, but it's all going well.

This morning was Boot Camp. Loved it!

Lori, the walking sounds nice - yes, you definitely need some more sleep.

Mary, sounds like you're hanging in there well.

Nancy, congrats on your daughter's graduation. Sounds so much fun!

Amelia, I missed how much weight you've lost this month - sounds like you're doing really well.

Belinda, Germany??? Awesome!!

Have a great night, everyone!
Cheryl

Cheryl my moms DH died last Monday! My DH and will fly Monday for 2 week to Nuernberg Germany! My mom is not doing so well! I am hoping she will fly back to the states with us! In August my DH gets stationed back to Grafenwoehr Germany! It is about 45 min. from Nuernberg! Which is good, because I can see my mom and sisters! I will keep you guys posted!

Lori since I on the May rotation my weight is coming off! I am very happy for that! I am going to weigh myself on Sunday to see if anything changed! My eating is not that good}( I do eat, maybe it is the portions size that I eat! I eat cake, drink red wine on the weekend}( I make sure I don't overeat! I make sure I don't eat to much carbs! That is going to change in Germany, I love German bread!!
I don't eat American bread! Sorry, I don't like it! It is to soft for me! I like crusty bread! I really think it is the May rotation that is kicking my butt in gear!this month!!

Have a great night everyone!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.