Weight Loss and STS

cats_meow_0911

Cathlete
Cathe (or anyone who may know),

I have been losing weight on WeightWatchers and am an advanced exerciser. I do strength training 3 days a week and cardio on most days. I have lost 75 lbs and am about 30 lbs away from goal weight.

I've pre-ordered STS and can't wait to get it! My thought was that it would really help reshape my body when I reach my goal weight. Is STS suitable for someone who is on a weight loss plan, or would it be best to hold off until my body is at my ideal weight, when I have less body fat?

Thank you for any thoughts on this!
-Erin

Last edited:
Keep in mind, I am not an expert, but I would certainly imagine that STS would be great for you. You say you are an advanced exerciser, so lifting should be something you are already doing (my assumption) and STS will help you build even more muscle, which will increase your metabolism and help you even more to lose the weight. And wow, congratulations to you on that! I think STS will only help you lose the body fat by increasing your muscle and metabolism so I wouldn't wait at all to begin it. And keep in mind, there are a few more steps for them to go before it will be distributed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.