Week-end Check-in, Saturday-Sunday, January 20-21, 2017

Hi Aqua girl,

Down another 1.8 pounds this morning grand total 46.8 pounds lost!! Think the extra class will help things along.

No workout today.

Have a great day and workout!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sorry 'bout that......hello girls, we must get the weekend thread started sooner:)
Well, I got my cleaning done, and laundry, and finished a blender stability ball total body workout. I have been
Concentrating on modifications for me on the Shred cardio and mixed impact cardio workouts, actually I have
Accomplished modifications for all the Shred cardio segments where I need them, and I think the mixed impact
As well, pretty proud of myself...:). I have no sense, however, I get so focused on this stuff, I can be walking
Down my hallway, and all of a sudden, I will just stop and try out a move that hops into my head, anytime, anywhere!!! I have even tried some in the bathroom at work!!! OMG...I can get so side-tracked sometimes.
It would be nothing to see me up the street with Coco, while he's snooting around, standing there doing
Up,up, down,down on the curb!!!!!

Anyway, need to get a shower and relax. Grocery shopping (aka Walmart!) will have to be tomorrow, hopefully.

Hi Annette and Linda! Great news Annette. Congrats. Linda, I can get sidetracked mid-sentence! It’s embarrassing. Sometimes my brain moves faster and in EVERY different direction all at once. I can’t keep up. I do stretches when I’m brushing my teeth sometimes. I just flop my leg on the counter or fold over. Usually stuff to stretch my glutes, legs, hip or back. I’m sure I look ridiculous but I don’t care.

Today I did Susan Chung Rapid Fire Sweat. Excellent kickboxing workout. Siobhan have you tried her? Very nice.

I hope everyone is doing well. Hi to all who follow.

Too funny, Peg! Well, I got bored, so I ended up doing Workout 1 on Kelly's 30MTF: Weights. First time I did
That particular one, and I liked it...she has such interesting & different moves sometimes..

That is it for this day, stability ball earlier & weights tonight......that ought to be enough for today! Hope there is something good On tv later....

Hi ladies,

Congrats Annette!

Linda - sounds like something I would do, only I don't have a dog, so more likely when picking up Magnus from training or something I end up doing barre like things while waiting or trying out a step move.

Saturday I finished adding all my KCM DVDs and premixes to my spreadsheet and I thought why not try it out. I wanted approx 1 hour workout using my kettlebells for at least some of it, what were my options.

I ended up doing KCM Slipsculpting workout 1 & 2 combined for a 59min workout. It is tough especially if you go heavy. Kelly used a 15pound KB, I used a 10kg KB and for a few where that was too heavy I used 8kg. These heavy KBs made it tough! It's not really what I call a fun workout, but it is good and today (Sunday) I am feeling it in unexpected places. KBs work you differently from DBs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

I am finally checking in. I took three days off just due to being extremely busy. When I don't work out, everyone knows I am swamped as very little comes between me and my workouts (old Brooke Shields quote :))

Today I did more Yvette.

Glad to see us trying to get moving - anywhere!

I hope to see you all tomorrow. Have a good day. I am working today due to overflow of clients I couldn't fit in yesterday.

Hi ladies,

I am feeling my hamstrings and inner thighs and glutes from all that KB work yesterday. It's amazing how differently KBs work your body!

Despite feeling it in my legs I still wanted to move today, other than walks outside so I decided to just have fun and do Greatest Hits step premix 2, only I skipped the finished product from AS as I have only done that one once and only doing the finished product and not the build up is still too confusing for me. Nevertheless it was a good and fun workout.

Enjoy the rest of your Sundays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I did a Sunday workout since nobody but me was watching the tv.

I found what I thought was a 40 minute indoor walk but it ended up being a 10 minute walk then immediately followed by a 30 minute walk both from Weight Watchers. I did both, turning them into a circuit using my walking weights and jogged some adding more bouncey moves to it. Then I found a different 10 minutes Taebo on the You Tube channel and did it too.

Done now, and while I was waaay low on my weight last night, I had a bad night with sleep so that always translate to no extra loss the next day[emoji17].

Oh and with my weight loss I think I am having hot flashes in the evenings (lost all my estrogen when I lost the fat since estrogen is stored in fat cells), sigh [emoji44][emoji30].

Have a great day and workout!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi again girls, sure is warm here today, but cloudy now..I'll take it:)

After my Walmart/Food Lion run, I did a FitTower workout mix. Been working on writing down info on
Kelly's DVDs, I record the chapters information, title #, chapter #, segment info, and time. Comes in mighty
Handy when I want to build a programmed DVD workout. A lot of hers have a lot of chapters, like Cathe's.
Sometimes it takes a lot of time....I wrote everything out, then I will type it and into the book it goes! I went thru
4, got several to do.

I emailed Elsie, a day or two ago, but haven't heard anything. Gosh, I hope things are well with her.

Hi everyone! Annette, I’ve been dealing with hot flashes and night sweats too. They suck! Mine seem to be getting more intense too. It’s a very odd feeling right? Suddenly you’re on fire, sweating. And it’s 20 degrees outside. Ugh.

Henriette I love the Greatest hits. I seem to really enjoy a good old fashioned Step workout. Probably because I can’t dance and it’s the closest I get to dancing.

Linda no Waldo’s for me this weekend. Yeah!! I’ll be heading there soon enough I’m sure.

I took pictures of my binders but can’t post them because the file size is too large???? I’ll keep trying. Tech flunky.

I also wish Elsie would check in. I’m a nervous nelly like that. Hopefully she’s busy with something positive.

Today I did a Cathe Live from 9-17-15 called Triset Legs.
Holy smokes! Very nice! I loved it. It had a great cardio effect too.

Hi to Siobhan and Missy. I guess we lost our newbies. Have a great evening.

Hey all. Congratulations Annette!

I’m in menopause too. I’m taking gabapentin for symptoms. My gyn is going to put me on estrogen. I’ve been suffering for 2 years and just found out estrogen isn’t contraindicated any longer. It’s miserable!

I did nothing but step this weekend. 2 hours today! I’m working on the Next Step vertical and the 2 step routine. My son came out and said “2 steps now?” Hahaha!
I’m down 6-7 pounds since Jan. 1, yay!

Way to go Missy! Congrats to both you & Annette....

Well, I finished up my typing on everything I had written out today, still have 7 Kelly DVDs to go!

I ended up doing one of my blender 16 min. creations later this evening. I did FS step cardio. I wanted to try out
Some of my modifications and they worked just fine. Yay! Still trying to be careful with my foot. Every time a
New series comes out, I do a 16 min. Group of workouts, either to string a couple together or just do a shortie
When that's all I feel like doing, they all work good. My FitTower workout earlier didn't include any cardio, so
That worked just fine,
Have a good evening all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.