Wanted to share my one year pics! 35 lbs. lost!

My goodness what a difference! You look so much younger also. People just don't realize we've found the real "fountain of youth"!

Wow, simply amazing! You can tell you have worked very hard! GREAT pix! Thanks for sharing. (I like your hair darker too!:))

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Wow! Good girl!!!! You make us proud and give us incentive. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

You look fantastic! Thanks for posting those pics; really appreciate seeing what Cathe has done for you. I have also lost a lot of weight and become quite tone with her workouts. I don't ever want to stop! Good going!

You look amazing! Thanks for sharing. I also have the Burn the Fat Feed The Muscle book. I found it to be very, very complicated (reading wise) and I still am confused about how to figure out HOW much I should be eating/calories? In other words, a starting point?? But I may get it back out again and re-read.

I too would LOVE to know how often per week you work out and is it all Cathe or other stuff too? Congrats!! Very motivational. I am a newbie to Cathe and ordered my first Cathe videos yesterday!

What a tremendous difference a year made!

You look wonderful. I'm going to use your pictures as motivation for myself when I can start working out again.

Wow! In your after photo you look like you could be the before person's younger sister!

Mega Kudos to you.

Teals

Amazing pictures! Be proud and thank you for sharing!

I have about 15-20 more pounds to go, and I just seriously started with Cathe...I think I'm gonna take some pictures!

Congratulations!

Deb

WOW!!!!!!Yoy look mahvelous!!! Good for you and how rewarding it must be to see all your hard work pay off. Your hair looks great too!! Thanks for sharing and continued success for you.

Congratulations... The BFFM book is awesome...he's coming out with a hardback book this month I believe. He also has a Burn the fat Inner Circle costs- $9.95 a month - I did it for a while just to immerse myself into things...his site has a ton of interviews and research and more. All stuff you can get there too.

Again, congrats on your success-you look great!!

You look Great!

I just re-read BFFM and am starting it today. There is SO much information in that book it is a little over-whelming.

I am trying the zig-zag meathod at 50-30-20 ratios for 5-6 meals a day. Did you do something similar or did you do the low carb section he mentions?

Did you workout the way he suggested?

Sharon

I just re-read BFFM and am starting it today. There is SO much information in that book it is a little over-whelming.

I am trying the zig-zag meathod at 50-30-20 ratios for 5-6 meals a day. Did you do something similar or did you do the low carb section he mentions?

Did you workout the way he suggested?

Sharon

Hi Sharon: I just started BFFM today too... Got it friday and have been trying to read through it all... SO much information to digest... I am also going to try to do the zig zag, but think I need to get the 5-6 meals down first! I did OK today, but it was a co-workers birthday so lunch was still on track as to WHAT I ate, just more of it than what is recommended for a small meal... I didn't have the afternoon meal, and did a very small dinner after my workout...

good luck! just wanted you to know I am starting this with you! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.