Wanna chat at 12:30pm Eastern time today?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
That's a little over an hour away. I'm going to run a few errands and then be back to chat. Come join me if you can :7

"See" you soon!

Hi, Cathe

Unfortunately I'll be driving home from work when the chat starts (I'm in the UK and about 5 hours ahead)

I'll look forward to reading it later.

Just to say, I've read the blog on your upcoming Shock Training System and it sounds fantastic! And the personalization options will be awesome.

Hopefully it will make my Muscle-Building Rotation obsolete.

I hope you'll mention the STS in the chat. This series, for me, is a must own!

All the best,

MuscleGuy

Happy Friday, Cathe!!!!

Cathe:

See you during my lunch hour! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Happy Friday, Cathe!!!!

Oh dear god, I'm sooo excited! I was JUST looking at my roadtrip pictures a minute ago and tearing up! I can't wait to chat, Cathe!

Allison

RE: Happy Friday, Cathe!!!!

Hi Cathe how are you? How's Brenda and the rest of the crew?

I'm loving the 4-day split premixes. There are the best.

I have a question concerning the new STS project. How did you come up with this type of training program?

Hi Cathe!

Sorry I will miss this! I am very excited about your STS project. You never cease to amaze me!

Jill

Hi! Cathe, I have to ask you about muscle strength as we age - is it harder to gain muscle strength? Is it harder to maintain it? Just curious about this...

Hi Cathe,

I have now done all the workouts in the 4DS and am very happy. You were right..HIS/Chest & Back was my favorite with LIS a close second. The push/pull method does great things for me. BC really kicked my butt good. This is one of my favorite series of yours and I like that your rotation included yoga. I've found I can not live without my yoga. It does great things for me, mind and body.

A question about STS - will you be including pullups/chinups for back work? These really did great things for me and it would be great if you could include them in the new back workout.

Marcy

Hi Cathe,

Did you have a "committee", so to speak, creating this latest project?

Have you given any thought to a test group either before, during or following the release of STS?

I have to commend you for understanding the needs and feedback of not only your customers but the advanced athlete out there looking for personal excellence.

Enjoy your weekend.

X

Hi Cathe,

Happy Friday...Very psyched to read about the new system, and lovin' the 4DS.

Would love to hear about any of the cardio you plan to add to STS.

Enjoy your weekend!!

Hi Cathe! I just wanted to jump in to say that you made my week with your announcement and I just feel so blessed to know you! You just keep making fitness such a FUN thing and no one does it better! BIG HUGS 2 U!!!!! http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/2.gif

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Hi Cathe,

I'm a long time Cathe fan and have been doing your workouts since 1987.

I just wanted to ask, in general, how you formulate your rotations. I've followed a couple recently designed specifically for lower body and I've seen excellent results. Is there some magic formula:)? I'm assuming that you feel that the sequencing of workouts is key to success?

I'm looking forward to the new workouts.

Tracy

I didn't have any questions. I think Chris answered mine about your new series, which by the way, I am extremely excited about. This is something I was hoping you would do! I just wanted to say how much I love 4DS. I have been sore all week. Since I have started working out with you, I have really improved my physique. Now, if I could just clean up my eating, I may see some abs. :p Thank you for everything you do for us. I can't wait for the presale. BTW, I ordered the 4DS workout outfits from Oh My Bod, and I love them. I hope Stephanie offers this again with your next series.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.