Vivian, where do I get Mindy's Tape??!!?

I

Irene

I am so psyched whenever I hear about an advanced tape. I really don't have time for anything else. Perhaps I missed it, but where do I get Mindy's new tape (are we talking Mindy Myrlea?)? and what is the name ?2ko2?? Also, how long is it? Is it floor movements only?..jumprope???. Who am I kidding, I'm buying it no matter what. The only question is DVD or VHS.

Thanks,

Irene

2k02

Hi Irene, you can get Mindy's tape from www.ciavideo.com. There isn't any jumprope that I can remember. It's all sports-based moves (football, agility, kickboxing) done on and off the step. The step is basically a prop in the video, except for during the warmup and the kickboxing.

The cardio portion is about 45 minutes long not counting warmup/cooldown. I don't remember how long the conditioning segment is.

from Mindy too

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON May-14-00 AT 11:53AM (EST)</font></center>

Hi Irene, I got mine from CIA in the preorder sale but you can also find it at Mindys site too http://www.jumpincfitness.com

You can find all her tapes there and updates on possible new stuff..just incase she puts stuff out on her own

nancy:O)

try the VF video exchange

hi vivian,

have you checked out http://www.videofitness.com? there is an exchange program where you can make arrangements with others to trade videos. i have seen mindy mylrea's CIA 2K02 on the exchange quite often. if you have an abundance of tapes, you may be able to trade one or more for this title, and would only have to worry about paying for the postage. otherwise, you can purchase it new at ciavideo.com, collagevideo.com, and possibly at gandrvideo.com or fwonline.com. happy shopping!

2k02

We all have to agree Cathe is our absolute fave!!!
But i must say, Mindy Mylrea is a close second. She is a fantastic instructor, her personality and enthusiasm are extremelly contagious. CIA's 2K02 is an excellent workout for advanced exercisers. In my opinion it's not nearly as intense as interval max but it is challenging.
This is one of CIA's harder, more advanced tapes. I have most CIA tapes and this is by far one of the best ones. As mentionnned on previous posts, it can be purchased directly from CIA, or for us Canadians at CKSales for a very reasonable $24.95 can funds and no custom fees. Also check Ebay, there are always quite a few CIA videos up for auction at any given time, and you can get them for a fraction of the original price. Forgot to mention 2k02 is 90minutes long, with a 45 minute sport stepping section and 25 minutes of sport specific conditionning. It's really worth getting.

CK Sales

I used to get my videos through Collage or G&R but since finding CK Sales, I will never have to pay duty or customs fees again, never mind the the kicking our Canadian dollar takes on the exchange. CK Sales is an excellent source and their service is excellent. I would highly recommend CK Sales.

Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.