Videos have arrived!

Oh man....

Now I'm going to be obsessed with checking my email. I know, I'll crank up the volume and when my little "ding" sounds, then I'll know I have something. Still, with as much email as I get, I'll be getting a workout just running up and down the steps to see if it's SNM. That's okay. As long as I remember not to scream and scare my kids to death when I do get the notice.

Alli
happy.gif

Sorry...

...to hear that you are not excited about your new vids coming!!! We're all going to be camping on YOUR doorstep. Glad your exam is over. You deserve a nice big gift from Cathe for celebration!! ENJOY!
happy.gif

DebbieH

My Poor UPS Man

I just hear him breathe a huge sigh of relief. Now he can stop dodging me and being afraid all the time.

Thank you, Debbie! :)

Debbie, thanks so much, I am glad the exam is over too, whew (of course now comes the hard part--the actual business school applications LOL!).

I'd say this is a great reward for getting through that bear of an exam *hehe*

Thank-you Cathe and Chris!! :)

Thanks so much for letting us know. And a big thanks to Chris for letting me change my shipping address. You guys are awesome :)

Teresa

YES!!!!! Mine'll be here on Friday!

I just got my shipping info via email. My 8 yr. old son thought I had lost my mind the way I was carrying on. Are we one excited group of people or what?

Jacque

ONLY...

.....Us Fitness Nuts would understand our excitement Jacque!! I am sure non-exercisers would never comprehend. Thank goodness we have each other!
happy.gif

DebbieH

Not too bad!

Hi Lorrayne,

I actually had purchased only one complete set - thats 8 "autographed" gifts for friends and family!
wink.gif
and then Cathe gives everyone in the videos a set to keep so I'll have a set to use.

Count Me in on That Kris

Yep. I ordered the DVDs too. Patience is definitely not one of my virtues - and I will truly learn something from this !!! Hopefully, I won't learn a lot, because hopefully I won't have to wait too long!

You just couldn't wait, could you!

Now you realize of course, that I will also have to get one of my new videos autographed by you, Brenda.
wink.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.