Video Clip of Cathe's Gloved Up & Ready Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's "Gloved Up & Ready" Live, that was first broadcast on Thursday, February 4th on Cathe Live and is our 87th live broadcast. Get your gloves on (optional) and have your heavy bag handy (optional) for boxing combos mixed with a few cardio blasts and heavy bag drills. The workout will conclude with brief weight work that keeps the muscles & heart pumping!

Equipment needed:

Boxing Gloves (optional)
Heavy Bag (optional)
Various weighted dumbells (5's, 8's, 10's, 12's)
Fitness Mat

*Now you can workout with Cathe almost every week at her Gym no matter where you live! All broadcasts are recorded and may be viewed whenever you like 24/7.Sign Up today! Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

I've been looking for pants like Cathe is wearing in the Live Video. I hope to find out where she found them or where to find similar ones. Are they zumba pants? I don't do zumba but want something different than the compression tights I wear. And of course the workout was amazing as always!

I've been looking for pants like Cathe is wearing in the Live Video. I hope to find out where she found them or where to find similar ones. Are they zumba pants? I don't do zumba but want something different than the compression tights I wear. And of course the workout was amazing as always!

Hi Mello...they are by Equilibrium

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.