forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention CatheLIVE subscribers, Thursday, January 11, 2024, at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing “Box and Burn” LIVE! Whether you choose to wear gloves or not we are going to burn it up with this fast-paced, cardio-based kickboxing workout that gets in, gets down to business, and gets out. Game faces on…. lets go!

Equipment Needed:

Boxing gloves are optional

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 320 premium workouts
✅ 477+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3500+ premix workouts
✅ 200+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Cathe's Workout Blender

I don’t like all that extra cardio stuff..I like the actual combos…so I will probably do it thru
the combo, then she takes water break, and ff to stretch. It will probably make it
about 20-25 min. I went thru the rest of it quickly, but I think the rest is cardio stuff &
maybe some kick combos.

So I checked it again, and there is like a second kick combo later…but when I do it,
I will stop after the first combo when she breaks for water & takes off the gloves, right
about 18:22. Stretch starts at approx. 35:14 so it will make me about 22-23 min. Workout. I love that combo tho’ I have been doing it all afternoon! Jab,cross,slip,cross,
triple cross, Reach 2 knees and double back kick:). I got it memorized:):)

So I checked it again, and there is like a second kick combo later…but when I do it,
I will stop after the first combo when she breaks for water & takes off the gloves, right
about 18:22. Stretch starts at approx. 35:14 so it will make me about 22-23 min. Workout. I love that combo tho’ I have been doing it all afternoon! Jab,cross,slip,cross,
triple cross, Reach 2 knees and double back kick:). I got it memorized:):)
So LIVES are not chaptered, so you can't blender & have to do the old fashioned fast-forward- right?

So LIVES are not chaptered, so you can't blender & have to do the old fashioned fast-forward- right?
Exactly, the Lives are not chaptered….but it’s pretty easy to find a “stopping point”,
if that’s what you want to do and go to stretch, or even do your own stretch. It’s not
something I would want to do on a regular basis…

I don’t like all that extra cardio stuff..I like the actual combos…so I will probably do it thru
the combo, then she takes water break, and ff to stretch. It will probably make it
about 20-25 min. I went thru the rest of it quickly, but I think the rest is cardio stuff &
maybe some kick combos.
Make it work for you

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.