Urban Rebounder - Buy it?

Jcrew3082

Cathlete
Hi all,

I can't recall which post I was reading (even though it was like a minute ago lol) about a rebounder. I just checked out the Urban Rebounding site, and the rebounder seems pretty cool. I really don't enjoy cardio like I enjoy weight training. Usually, I just want to get it over with as quickly as possible! I like that the rebounder is low impact. It doesn't matter much how exciting or not exciting the workout is. I'd love to do some of Cathe's step workouts, but I really don't have the room.

For those that have tried it, was it a worthwhile purchase? Do you get a good workout? Are the videos or DVDs that came with the rebounder good?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

i LOVE the rebounder
there are several UR workouts..many good cardio choices...many of the moves are the same in each workout, but there is a high fun factor and it is not boring at all. IF cathe would do a rebounder w/o.....i would just die!!!! i put on music and freestyle to the beat, using moves from the UR workouts. it is my favorite form of cardio..i have even freestyled to cathes tapes because i like her music so much, but i am not always in the mood for her more complicated step.. i think there is a money back policy with UR, so what do you have to lose?

YES! definately! I'm with Joannafit, I love my rebounder and have to make myself do other forms of cardio for variety. I have LOTS of rebounding videos but my favorite thing to do is just put on music and make my own moves. It is so easy for me to get in the *zone* on the rebounder. I have the Urban Rebounder and it's great. I also bought on that was supposed to be great off eBay but the bounce is *soggy* and it isn't near as nice as the UR. Come join the jumpers lol.

Pam

Not to change your mind at all but I've taken an Urban Rebounder class at my gym a few times. It's an ok workout, low impact but gets your HR up a bit (definately not as much as running, high impact, etc). To be honest, I got bored doing it because there's not all that much you can do but bounce around and add a few variations. It's not like a step routine that keeps your interest. But it depends on what type of workouts you like. If you do get it, let us know how it is.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.