Upper Tricep Definition

saia11

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
First, let me say how happy I am to hear such positive news of your recovery and am keeping my fingers crossed for continued good news:7 :7
I know you're probably busy preparing yourself to be showered in love and affection on Mother's Day;-) but I was wondering if you could offer a bit of advice on gaining definition in the tricep, specifically the spot where the tricep meets the shoulder on the back of the arm. I was trying to help someone on the rotations forum put together a rotation and this was one of her trouble spots. I realized I didn't know what specific exercise/s we best for hitting that particular spot of the tricep. I realize that clean eating and adequate cardio will go a long way to highlighting the definition that you already have, but anything in particular to help shape that area?
Thanks again!
Mattea

Hi Mattea! Hi Cathe!

I am the one who needs the help. I can't believe how great the ladies are here!! I hope my problem spot has a solution.

Thanks,

Michelle

Hi Michelle!
I thought I'd go right to the "source":7 And yes, we'd be happy to have anyone's input if they know of a great exercise for shaping this area.
Thanks!
Mattea

Hi Cathe,
Just bumping in the hopes that you might get a few minutes to answer this one!
Mattea

Hi Mattea! All variations of seated or standing overhead extentions work the long head of the triceps(where it meets the shoulder at the back of the arm) nicely.

Perfect! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer this Cathe, I'll let Michelle know right away so she can get some kickin' triceps!
Mattea:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back