Upper Body Pyramid is a great change......

amyfit30

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-02 AT 03:05PM (Est)[/font][p]Ok, I just finished UBP and I loved it too!! I had to go a little lighter than Cathe with this one. Like with chest I had to go 10,12,15 instead of 12,15,20. And the biceps YOWZA!!! I had to do 5,8,10 Cathe STARTS with 12's!! The stability ball is something I will have to work up to. Couldn't do those pikes and leg raises to save my life! I also fell into my dumbells during this, I remember someone else saying that happened to them too. It's true!!! That will happen!!! CLEAR YOUR FLOOR :)!! My 10 year old rolled on the ground laughing at me!!
All in all it's a great change of pace and I love it as much as LBP. IMAX2 is tomorrow and I know I'll love that one as well!!

Aimee

I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't do the stability ball work. The pikes and leg raises were impossible for me to even attempt - I didn't know where to start. Fun workout!
Erica

Erica- It's good to know I'm in good company. We'll get the hang of it soon:)!

Judy- I'll tell you all about it tomorrow:)! I'm going to do it right after breakfast. I think I'll need to feul up before doing this! Usually, I eat after my cardio, not tomorrow:)!!

Aimee

I loved this workout. I thought there was something wrong w/ my ball because I couldn't do the pike either.. lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back