Updating Weights on the Workout Card

Alex1004

Cathlete
Hi SNM,

I just completed Disc 7 and updated my weights on the workout card and realize my updated weight selections are higher than what I originally selected for my 1RM. Question, where do I put my new weight selections and will the Workout Manager recalculate my 1RM and recalculate my 60%, 65%, etc?

Question #2. on Disc 7, Seated Overhead press, where the first exercise is 65%, the second is 20-30% of that weight and the last is 20-30% of that weight, where is this exercise in 1rm? and finally, Are the gloves that Cathe in Disc 7 available? I checked Fitness by Cate and did not see them.

Thanks

Yvonne

Hi SNM,

I just completed Disc 7 and updated my weights on the workout card and realize my updated weight selections are higher than what I originally selected for my 1RM. Question, where do I put my new weight selections and will the Workout Manager recalculate my 1RM and recalculate my 60%, 65%, etc?

Question #2. on Disc 7, Seated Overhead press, where the first exercise is 65%, the second is 20-30% of that weight and the last is 20-30% of that weight, where is this exercise in 1rm? and finally, Are the gloves that Cathe in Disc 7 available? I checked Fitness by Cate and did not see them.

Thanks

Yvonne

#1 You can add your actual weights to your workout card by clicking on the on your workout icon in your calendar. Then click "show details" and the then click "edit workout". Your workout card for that date will load and you can enter your actual weights and reps. This will not change your 1RM though. In a future release we will add a button to each exercise in your workout card that will allow you to automatically adjust your 1RM results based on your actual results. But for now you will have to go back and manually adjust your 1RM in the calculator if you find your weights were not correct.

#2. This is actually a dropset. In all dropsets we only use your 1RM results for only the first set. Then, on each of the remaining two sets the Workout Manager will automatically decrease your weight by 20% for each set.

#3 Are you referring to the weighted gloves? These are currently just out of stock.

#1 You can add your actual weights to your workout card by clicking on the on your workout icon in your calendar. Then click "show details" and the then click "edit workout". Your workout card for that date will load and you can enter your actual weights and reps. This will not change your 1RM though. In a future release we will add a button to each exercise in your workout card that will allow you to automatically adjust your 1RM results based on your actual results. But for now you will have to go back and manually adjust your 1RM in the calculator if you find your weights were not correct.

SNM - is this what we should be doing? Is there a benefit to going in and editing the workout after we're done?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.