Update on "I dont want to go"

KimDW

Cathlete
Thank you everyone for the advice - and I took it. I didn't go. He didn't leave until 5 pm - but since he didn't go to bed until 4 am he didn't get up until around 3 I was basically on my own. I did my own thing and didn't even worry about offending anyone because I wasn't there and I didn't have that dreaded feeling of having to go over there and wishing the minute I got there I could leave.

Although with all the freakin rain we had I was constantly checking my basement and wiping up water. But I did get alot of my quilting done like I'd wanted.

RE: Update on

I'm glad you got to spend the day the way you wanted. Did your DH give you any grief for it?

RE: Update on

He didn't really give me any grief about it. I told him on Saturday that I'd decided that I wasn't going and then on Sunday he asked me "so are you going to go with me on Monday?" I said I'd told him already that I wasn't. He asked why and I just said that I wanted to spend my only day off work relaxing and enjoying the day and that wasn't going to happen at their house. It was SO nice not being over there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.