Update as of Oct 18th

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Here is the latest update for you.

The time has finally come to film. We are enjoying this last week of rehearsals before filming next week. We will spread our filming out over a couple of weeks to give ourselves a little recovery time between the workouts. I know we have been rather quiet with our updates up until now (we simply found this to be a better approach for us) but once filming gets underway the updates will turn themselves around 360 degrees. We plan on posting continuously with pictures, clothing updates, music updates, and more, just as soon as the first filming day wraps up (Oct. 28th). Not too much longer now!!! :7 :7 :7

Woo-Hooo, MUSIC TO MY EARS!http://www.mega-content.de/smilies/smilies_Picture/party_smilies/20.gif[/img] THANKS so much for the update!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Thank you cathe.I am so happy now.Thank you.You are the best.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:) :)

Cathe - I and my fellow Killer Bees (Jillybean, JMFRANE and Amadeus) were about to send you an impassioned, pleading Bee-Mail begging for info, preferably on a shipping date. }( This'll do. This'll do.

Thanks for all your hard work, and thanks to your Gang as well. I just can't wait for I-Max 3 . . . and Kickbox Max . . . and Low Max (THAT one REALLY intrigues me) . . . and The Eleventh DVD . . . and . . . and . . .

*oh hell, just bring 'em all on*

A-Jock

Sounds GREAT!!! Thank you SOO much for the update. Now I know I dont have to check the forum for updates every hour - hehe - I can wait to start back up again next Tuesday with the pics from the filming! That is great that you are planning on posting lots on information as the filimg progresses!

Anne

Cathe thank you SOOO much for the update!! How exciting:D! I hope you know how much we all appreciate you and the crew's hard work and dedication:7 :7 You are the best!!

Thank you Cathe!

I agree with you on choosing to update us after everything has been officially done! Smart Move!

Best of luck to you on your filming & Enjoy your breaks in between too!!!!

Happy Dance, Happy Dance, I'm doing the Happy Dance. I can't wait for the new workouts! Thanks for all your hard work Cathe and crew.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.