UPDATE 7/28/06

This is GREAT news Cathe! I'm so glad you're healed and are able to film! I can barely wait for these!

I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Premix options.
Susan C.M.

Excited - you bet. I can't wait for the behind the scenes footage, updates and details - and of course the workouts.

Thanks a million for the update and all you do.

Jo

A surprise in my pre-order??? Oh, boy! I feel like a kid at Christmas now! :) I'm sure glad I didn't cancel my pre-order (actually, it never crossed my mind to).

Cathe, I bet you're excited to get these going! I'm looking forward to all the wonderful new workouts!

Cathe - What wonderful news :)! I know these workouts are going to be awesome and well worth the wait!

The best news is, of course, that you've made a full recovery. For that I am thankful.

I too would never have cancelled my preorder. I'm drooling for Drill Max, and I'd wait another year for it if I had to.

Congrats on your recovery, Cathe, and thank you!

A-Jock

Hip, hip hurray! Excited doesn't begin to describe the joy I am feeling in this moment and I am recovery from a very nasty bout of viral meningitis so the huge smile across my face can only be good medicine. :) I am so happy you are well and am looking forward to the new workouts ecstatically which also doesn't begin to describe how thrilled I am!!!!!! May you remain injury free, dear Cathe. You have shown us the right way to recover and we are lucky to have such a fantastic role model and the most wonderful instructor in the Universe come into our homes and work our butts off! :D Mazel tov, Cathe!
Bobbi http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/hb.gif

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/bis.gif
Tell me what it is you intend to do with your one wild and precious life? -Mary Oliver

http://www.picturetrail.com/bobbifreedman

This is such exciting news! I'm so glad you're feeling well Cathe. Of course I can't even say how excited I am to hear about these workouts - I'm glad I never cancelled my preorder! I'm really looking forward to seeing the pics and am very happy to see the girls are back - I always like to see how much they've improved.

Robin

I am so glad you are better. Thanks for all the good workouts. I definitely had plenty of your workouts to do while I waited. I would have never cancelled my preorder. No reason to. Have a great day.

Cathe, what fantastic news! You have just made my day. I am so happy that you are back to your best now and ready to film.

Take care,
Kirsty:)

Greetings Cathe!

Wonderful news! It must've felt fantastic to hear your doctor say the words! Again, thank you for keeping us all "in the loop" through another facet of training albeit an unpleasant one: Injuries. Even though production of the new series was effectively put on "hold" during your recuperation, you taught us all the right way to deal with an injury. I'm so glad I pre-ordered and am anxiously looking forward to receiving the new series. It's been a year-long investment in what I believe to be THE BEST exercise videos on the market today. Thank you for the update. I hope you have a super weekend!

~ Kim

Cathe, first let me say that I'm very happy you are all recovered and can resume your usual activities. What a good (and patient!) patient you've been!

Thanks for the update and the info!

YAHOOO!!!!! What wonderful news ... for you from your doc, and for us about the new routines to come! Thanks, Cathe! You're great. I'm so glad you and "the team" will be back at it again.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! Cathe's all better now.:)

Oh, and it's great we get new workouts AND a surprise.;-)

Thanks for sharing the info.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.