UPCOMING FILMING PLANS/PROJECTS FOR 07

Hi Cathe, Love your workouts! Would you please consider making a travel DVD using only the band? That would be so little to pack and then I wouldn't miss any workouts on vacation. I think everyone would buy it! If not, do you know of any dvd band workouts you would recommend? Keep up the great workouts- You're the best! Robyn

hi cathe

i started to read with a smile that grown bigger and bigger as i kept on reading. i will definitely preorder.

sharona:)

RE: Sharona!

I'm really looking forward to the 3-day split (hope it will be on one DVD), the total-body high-rep workout and the travelers workout (hope it will use the band).

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Sign me up right now so I can receive all of these wonderful work outs!!!

Thanks Cathe for keeping us posted about your upcoming projects!!!

" Patience, Persistence equal Payoff "

I sure hope all the splits are on one dvd. That way we could have some great premixes (boot camp, total body, all upper body multiple sets, all lower body multiple sets, mix and match chapters) and save shelf space!! ;)

Can't wait to see the finished products!!!

Denise

>I sure hope all the splits are on one dvd. That way we could
>have some great premixes (boot camp, total body, all upper
>body multiple sets, all lower body multiple sets, mix and
>match chapters) and save shelf space!! ;)
>
>Can't wait to see the finished products!!!
>
>
>Denise
Yes...one or two DVD's maybe packaged like CTX would be MOST excellent!

Angela:7

I can't wait for the Four Day Split and the Three Day Split workouts.

Also, I hope you do find time to do a new all step advanced workout like "Rhythmic Step" or "Step Blast" -- or any of your Classic Step workouts!

I love your ideas and can't wait to hear more, but I do want to express my wishes for a new all step workout!

lets pray that nothing }( bad will happen before during and after the filming so by the end of this year we will all know by heart the new dvd's.

i have searched the web for kickboxing dvd's and beside billy blanks (which is repeating himself) no one does it better than OUR CATHE.
she is the best!!!

sharona:)

Cathe does EVERYTHING the best! I'm convinced that if she did walking videos, she'd blow even Leslie Sansone out of the water. ;)

Filming starts to-morrow,
I can't wait!

Just a little happy chant to let you know that your fitness friends are with you in spirit as you begin filming what is certain to be another excellent fitness video. I've said it before and I'll keep right on saying it...Your workouts are simply the best on the market. No one else even comes close. You give us 110% each and every time and I know I speak for many here when I say THANK YOU.

Listen closely and you're sure to hear our collective whoop whoops tomorrow during the filming and remember, "we know you'll get tired, but JUMP HIGHER!".

Sincerely and with credit card at the ready,

Teals :)

P.S.

filming starts to-morrow,
filming starts to-morrow,
I can't wait!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.