Twins?

melanalyus

Cathlete
I am in awe. I just got back from u/s where they found TWO heartbeats inside TWO beans!... it's still very very early... and with the spotting earlier (which has subsided)...

Dr informed me that multiples have higher risk for miscarriage, and they didn't see a membrane b/w the two gestational sacks (maybe too early to see at this point in pregnancy).... I go back in two weeks for another u/s.

Please don't forget us in prayers!!!

Thanks everyone for your awesome support, love, & prayers.

Melanie, how exciting!!!! My sis is 27 weeks pg w/ twins and she had spotting in the first tri also. Her doc told her it was normal w/ multiples. I will keep praying for you:)

Candra

Hi,

I am hoping to put your mind a little at ease. I spotted early when I was pregnant with twins and delivered just fine. I did not know I was having twins until I was 20 weeks, so I did not have all those early pregnancy worries.

Best wishes to you. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Lauren

Melanie - wow, what wonderful news for you! I have twins, too - we saw them first at 5 1/2 weeks. I can't tell you how happy I am for you and your family! :)

Erica

Mel-after lurking here a bit, I got some tid bits of your info. Did I read correctly that originbal ultrasound technician said you miscarried and now you learn you have twins? I am praying for you all will be ok as you deserve some luck. Also will send some little girl vibes your way!

Hi Elyse.

On the 15th I went to dr in town b/c I had a (+) HPT on the 14th & I had brown discharge. Dr stated my cervix was open & ultrasound technician couldn't find anything. I know now it was too soon to pick anything up on ultrasound b/c I was only 5 weeks along or so.

Today an ob/gyn ultrasound technician confirmed two heartbeats!!!

I cannot share my emotions with you, it is beyond words....

Melanie - Congrats! I am 22 weeks pregnant with twins and couldn't be more excited! I'll keep you in my prayers that all goes well with your pregnancy.

I just saw your news on facebook and jumped over here as I was sure you would post here too. I'm flipping out Melanie!!!! I just want you to know I prayed for you a LOT. Isn't God amazing!!!!! Wow TWINS....a double blessing!! I'll keep praying!!

Briee

Melanie--I'm so relieved! And SO excited for you! Indeed a double blessing. I know the first trimester is so worrisome -- doubly so for you now -- I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. And what a sweet ultrasound picture! Congrats!!!

Oh Melanie! You don't know how happy I am for you! I had a dream the other night about you and that everything was good with one baby but I didn't dream about TWO! How freakin exciting! What an emotional roller coaster you have been on! I am so thrilled we get to share this together!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.