Twins?

Congratulations Melanie!!!!!! You are truly blessed and deserve a happy and easy pregnancy! I hope you don't mind me asking - is this a natural occurrence of twins or were you on any meds? The reason I ask is because I've been on multiple rounds of clomid with no success yet.... Lots of hugs your way!!

OMG Melanie,

I am so happy for you - what a blessing!!!(Actually TWO...!!!)

Wow, are you going to be busy this Christmas!!

Congratulations and talk to you soon!!

Jeannine

Hi Melanie,

I am former poster turned lurker, but of course keep up with whats going on here in Catheland. Anyway I had a miscarriage in October and have really been drawn to the TTC/Miscarriage threads. I have kept up with everything that you have been through and just wanted you to know how happy I am for you and to also let you know you have been in my prayers.

It is kind of odd that yesterday I check the forums every hour to see if you posted and you don't even know me, so I thought I would just say hello and send you many healthy pregnancy vibes!!!

Kelli

Congratulations, Melanie!

Melanie,

I am also a twin mom (they are 4 1/2 now!!), and I had spotting early on. That's how I found out it was twins....I found out on a Monday that I was pregnant, and on Thursday night I was spotting heavily. I went to the ER (since I wasn't home when I started spotting) and at 2 am, found out that I hadn't lost my baby but that I was having two!! (I'm puddling up here, just remembering that moment - I turned it over to God and was profoundly blessed for it.) I have an inkling of the feelings you are going through, but each pregnancy, each life, is different. Heartfelt congratulations to you and your family - take care of yourself and I believe all will be well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.