Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT Presale

Turkey Meatloaf

Discussion in 'Healthy Recipes' started by fit44, Jan 19, 2013.

1. fit44 Cathlete

I tried this recipe the other day and love it! I made them into muffins instead of one loaf for easy grab n go protein meal. Baking them in a muffin pan in my oven took 30 minutes.
    I omitted ketchup, and used oat flour instead of oatmeal (for a smoother texture).

Clean Turkey Meatloaf - The Kitchen Table - The Eat-Clean Diet®

Fabulous clean Turkey Meatloaf that is delicious! It is easy to make and requires very little prep time...great comfort food option and the kiddos will love it too!

Ingredients

2 lbs Lean Ground Turkey Breast
    1 Cup Chopped Onion
    4 Egg Whites
    1 Cup Chunky Salsa
    1/2 Cup Uncooked Oatmeal
    1 (1 ounce) Package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
    1/2 tsp. Pepper
    1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
    1/2 Cup Natural Low Sodium Ketchup
    Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
    2. Mix everything but ketchup in bowl. Place mixture in a meatloaf pan and cover with the ketchup.
    3. Cover and bake for 1 hour (or until juice runs clear/no longer pink)

2. mini-natty Cathlete

It's funny you just posted this because I made Jamie E's Turkey Meatloaf Muffin's (?) the other day :). They were good, but a certain flavor was "missing". Now I see this recipe, and salsa and Knorr soup mix is in it! I think those are the "missing" flavors :D. I will def try this for next time!

Thank you :)

3. fit44 Cathlete

No one in my house liked Jamie's turkey muffins.
    I made them in paper muffin liners and when my son came home from work he saw them sitting on the counter and thought they were real cupcakes.:D He called me into the kitchen and told me that it was just plain sick of me to make meat cupcakes! LOL

4. pugw Cathlete

Thanks for this recipe. I was thinking of making Jamie's today only using ground chicken. I have a meatball recipe that I really like but wanted to try the meatloaf. Now I need to check to see if I have any Knorr's on hand. ;)