Turbo Tower at Dunham's

FabAbs

Cathlete
I was with my husband at Dunham's this afternoon and saw Cathe's Turbo Tower for $119.99. I am seriously considering buying it, the price is definately right.

Cheryl

Wow! We've got a Dunham's about 15 miles from here and I'm calling them tomorrow to see if they've got one.

Thanks for posting this! :D

If the Dunham's around you doesn't have it you can order it online, they have free shipping until tomorrow (Monday) on any item except freight shipped items and the Turbo Tower isn't a frieght item.

Cheryl

I looked at Dunham's online and the Altus Turbo Tower doesn't look like it has the barbell catches like Cathe's STS Tower does, unless I'm looking at it wrong. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks!

I can't imagine it wouldn't have the catches. Maybe you can call Dunham's and they could check for you. Or, maybe email Cathe's customer service and ask? Good Luck!

I went online and I see that they sell it at Dick's Sporting Goods and it shows it without the catches and says below, accessories sold separately. So, maybe they are not included at Dunhams. They do sell the Tower here at cathedotcom for $129.00 and it does have the catches.

Me again! :) I just remembered that Cathe.com is running a July special:

Spend $75.00 and get $15.00 off...coupon code 072010

Spend $150.00, get $30.00 off...code 302010

Spend $199.00, get $50.00 off...code 502010

Thanks DebbieH! I appreciate you posting the codes!

Hey for those interested.....on AltusAthletic.com, they have the power tower. Now according to what the description says, it does come with barbell holders or catches.

I just got my Fitness by Cathe Turbo Tower this afternoon at Dunham's!!! It was $119.00 + tax. Cathe has the coupon offer, but I figured if you add in shipping charges, the price is about the same, plus I was able to get it NOW! It's got the barbell holders and is exactly the one Cathe uses.

I love it! It's going to make my current round of STS go a lot easier. It was SO easy to put together and it came with a chart with different exercises to do on it. I'm totally psyched. Isn't it amazing how a piece of exercise equipment can get us all fired up???

Thanks to all of you for your posts on this thread.

I just got my Fitness by Cathe Turbo Tower this afternoon at Dunham's!!! It was $119.00 + tax. Cathe has the coupon offer, but I figured if you add in shipping charges, the price is about the same, plus I was able to get it NOW! It's got the barbell holders and is exactly the one Cathe uses.

I love it! It's going to make my current round of STS go a lot easier. It was SO easy to put together and it came with a chart with different exercises to do on it. I'm totally psyched. Isn't it amazing how a piece of exercise equipment can get us all fired up???

Thanks to all of you for your posts on this thread.

That is great to know!! Thanks so much for posting an update!

STS Turbo Tower

There is only one Turbo Tower. All come with barbell catches. Retail promo pictures just don't show the catches in their picture, but they do come with them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.