Turbo Jammers...

usamarsha

Cathlete
I'm wondering how to incorporate these workouts with the Cathe workouts. I recieved the deluxe set this week and tried the Learn/Burn, 20 min. workout, and Turbo Sculpt yesterday. I was surprised and happy to notice my midsection feeling a little sore today! My purpose for getting these workouts was to have some more variety in my cardio and to tone my midsection. So should I follow the suggested workout schedule that came with the set for a month or so, then start adding back in the Cathe workouts? Or should I stick with Cathe DVD's as my primary workout and add in the Turbo Jams once or twice a week?

Just wondering what you would suggest. Thanks!! :) :)

When I first got them, I did Turbo Jam almost exclusively for about a month. One day I would do a cardio party,lower body jam & ab jam and the next a cardio party and turbo sculpt, and keep rotating like so, but I started to notice my muscles getting weaker and some loss of endurance, so now I mostly use the cardio parties (for lighter cardio days) & ab jam (which is awesome) and stick w/ Cathe for weight work and also throw some Cathe & Gin Miller cardio workouts into the mix.

Today I did Cardio Party 2, Ab Jam & Cathe's Legs & Glutes.

I agree with Caren's opinion.

I love ab jams, totally out of my expect to work on my abs. I use it as one of my abs workouts. I used 20 min for quick cardio in my run short of workout time days. But I use Cathe's weight dvds to do weight lifting. I had a good results from Cathe's. I am going to get new TLT's dvds today. I will incorporate it into my rotation. Currently my rotation focus on fat burning and endurance. I use freestyle method for my lower body.

Wantfit

"Become the change you want to see in the world. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi

http://spaces.msn.com/members/WantFit/

My favorite is the 20 minutes workout. That is so much fun.Today I have done the 20 minutes workout twice.I think it is a great add-on to other workouts( You can do the 20 minutes and after that you can do a weight workout like Cathe's ME or MM for example). It's great to find workouts you enjoy so much and make you want to keep at it.Today I have received an e-mail of Amber Otto. She says the BB warehouse is filing a claim with Fed Ex to determine the whereabouts of my order.I hope BB will resolve the problem soon to receive the new workouts as soon as possible.

Mariángeles

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.