TURBO JAM?

I have the Punch, Kick, and Jam and Cardio Dance Party set and it's lots of fun! Good music & I have the weighted gloves which gives you a little upper body workout too.

Email me if you have any questions about it! (or click on the link below)

Hope that helps!

Yes - I have the whole "package". I do both of the Cardio Party workouts and the 30 minute workout. They're a lot of fun and you get a good workout. I don't know if I'd put it up with an IMAX, but it's still very good.

I have Turbo Jam and really enjoy it as well. The later one - On the ball and Maximum results are my favorite...

FYI - if you do a search on Turbo Jam you will find a TON of threads will all kinds of information that might help you with your decision... HTH.... :)

Oh dear, am I the only one who cannot stand Turbo Jam? I do not know why, maybe its the "perkiness" or something? I started off with Billy Blanks and love him to death, whereas others find him incredibly annoying! So everyone is different right? I stick to Cathe, Tony H. and still pull out TaeBo every now and then.:)

I have all of them and really enjoy all of them! The music is a ton of fun, and I end up feeling like I got a great workout at the end of all the cardios! The weight work isn't so intense, and I find it on the easier side. I think because they are 30-40 minutes in length, and use light weights for the entire body. Ab Jam is very cool for your abs, and to tell you the truth, the original cardio party really works the abs too! I'm always sore after doing it!

Chris

Put me in the "love fest camp" for Turbo Jam too! I love all of them, especially the Cardio Parties, Fat Blaster the ball workouts. The wt workouts are on the intermediate side, but they are decent add ons after one of the longer workouts for just a little extra work for the lower half. The music is outstanding IMO. Very fun--ZERO dread factor, but you can still work up a sweat.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

My favorite! Just wish she'd put out some new ones!
~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Here's a good set to start with, the Maximum results and it comes w/ the sculpting gloves

Go to my webpage below & click on shop for products, videos, and then Turbo Jam- Maximum results. If you have any questions send me an email! [email protected]

I Love Turbo Jam. Chalene's encouraging, positive attitude is genuine and inspiring, especially when I don't feel motivated to workout. Get them :)

Sarah

>Oh dear, am I the only one who cannot stand Turbo Jam?
H. and still pull out TaeBo
>every now and then.:)

Nope, you're not the only one. I sold mine when I realized I was never going to do them again--and I hold onto practically everything! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.