Turbo Jam update

stayfit

Cathlete
Someone of the FirmYaYas forum have posted this message:

Awesome new guys!! Here is my chat:

Sam: Welcome to Beachbody Live Chat, my name is Sam. How may I help you reach your fitness goals?
Kim: I was wondering if there was a release date yet for the new turbo jam ball workouts?
Sam: Yes. 11/09
Sam: This Thursday.
Sam: We will have 2 different packages.
Kim: YAY! thank you!
Sam: The packages are called Turbo Jam Get On The Ball
Kim: what are the packages and prices?
Kim: im guessing one with the ball?
Sam: $39.90 plus $5.95 s/h.
Sam: 1 with a 55 cm ball
Sam: 1 with a 65 cm ball
Kim: oh so both with be with the ball?
Sam: yes
Kim: how do we know which one to order?
Sam: That depends on your height. May I ask you what your height is?
Kim: 5'2"
Sam: The 55 cm would be best.
Kim: Ok, i will get that one! Thanks so much for the info. Cant wait!
Sam: No problem Kim. Thank you and have a nice day!
Kim: You Too!
Sam: Thanks for chatting, goodbye!

I am so excited! I cant wait!

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie.

Thank you for posting this!! Can't wait! Just did Kick,Punch and Jam this morning...love these workouts because "I" can make them as difficult as I want and the FUN factor is so HIGH!!!!! deb:)

I wonder if we can order the workout without the ball. I already have a 55cm ball from when I purchased Kathy Smith's Project You when it first came out. Of course it never hurts to have more than one. I wonder what type of discount or "bonus" they will offer premium Beach Body members????

I am so impatient. I just received all of the new Cathe workouts, ordered another old Cathe off of the YaYa's, and just got the newest 3 Jari workouts to boot! I love my Charlene though. The only TJ workout that doesn't thrill me is the Fat Blaster but I can't bring myself to not have her whole TJ set. :7

I thought there were going to be 2 workouts...Kickin' Core and Total Body Blast? On Carl's blog he only says "DVD" as in only 1. ???? The above conversation with Sam sounds like it is only 1 DVD with 2 choices of ball size. Time will tell of course, but the info at present is very confusing.

Chalene filmed two workouts using the stability ball.One is called kickin core. I don't remenber the name of the other workout.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie.

Thanks again for the info and update.
I will be ordering them. BTY, I just got certified to teach Turbo Kick.

Susan G

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.