Turbo bar

stuckintx

I just purchased Turbo Barre. Has anyone out there had any results with this video? It took forever to make my mind up as to what video to get. Finally I just got up this morning and decided on Turbo Barre.

Last edited:
You made a good choice! Turbo Barre is one of my favorites and your thighs will be screaming. But that's a good thing!

I love this one. I go to this one frequently when I'm feeling tired. I try to fake out my brain, because I figure "hey, I get to be barefoot, and no jumping around or lifting weights or anything "hard" ". Then, by the time I'm done, I'm sweating, my legs are burnt out, my heart is pounding (cross-squat into standing side crunch - yikes) and I need a shower. So much for being tired. It also has really good premixes/chapters. The core work on this is really good, too. Good choice!

I received Turbo Barre in the mail and I've done it twice and all I have to say about this video is, "Ouch!" My rear end throbbed all night long! If this doesn't lift up my butt then nothing will. I think I will try one of the X-trains next. I own a lot of Cathe's videos and I love every single one of them.

I received Turbo Barre in the mail and I've done it twice and all I have to say about this video is, "Ouch!" My rear end throbbed all night long! If this doesn't lift up my butt then nothing will. I think I will try one of the X-trains next. I own a lot of Cathe's videos and I love every single one of them.

So glad you had a happy end-ing! :p;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.